Wii Controler & lo2

Guest b3ndech0

Guest b3ndech0

He everybody

somebody ever tried to connect a wii controler with the lg optimus 2? tried several apps and didnt got it to work. I was reading thats because LG fckd up the bluetooth drivers.. true?

Guest b3ndech0
May I ask why you are trying to do this?

to use it with some games ore emulator. Having hardwarekeys to play e.g Streetfighter 2 is way better than with the emulatet keys on the touch..

check this:

Edited by b3ndech0

exactly :)

so, any ideas arround?

somebody needs to have a poke around and steal the bluetooth drivers from another device since it seems the o2x has similar bluetooth hardware as many other android devices, yet is doesn't work on the o2x for some reason.

Guest b3ndech0
somebody needs to have a poke around and steal the bluetooth drivers from another device since it seems the o2x has similar bluetooth hardware as many other android devices, yet is doesn't work on the o2x for some reason.

so we need to look arround for a person (can) doing it? ... Paul...?? :)

Guest orion1602

i was thinking about the same thing, PS3 controller!

And i just received my little bluetooth keybord and it effectively doesn't work with O2X , and work with N1 CM7.

• 1 month later...
Guest jon.m.knight

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but saw this today..

Hopefully as the photon is the same chipset it's looking promising.. Just waiting for *someone* to kang it

Guest b3ndech0
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but saw this today..

Hopefully as the photon is the same chipset it's looking promising.. Just waiting for *someone* to kang it

the WiiMote stuff is compatible with cm7 since its not using stock bluetoothdrivers.

• 2 weeks later...