Best UI for megalite

Guest reinPnoy

Guest reinPnoy

hello everyone,

I just want to know what is the best UI to be used in a megalite?

i'm using a daskalos 23144 megalite..

and the start button is at the bottom part, i'm used to using SPB Mobile shell..

i want to try other UI.. and i don't know which one is the best..

here are what i need:

1) GOOD UI (eye-candy)

2) not memory hungry like sense

my current UI is the Windows Default one, I tried installing SPB Mobile shell but since the start button is at the bottom, i can't click it since the SPB mobile shell that i have is for the 6.5.3 version which is the start button is located at the upper left corner of the screen..

and also, i want these UI/THEME

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...a-rc-6-5-3-6-5/

but i don't know if it is fast or does the memory leaks fast or not? and also if do i need a sense in that coz it looks like htc sense.. sorry for being a bother..

thanks in advance :)

LONG LIVE B7610!

Guest sakisds

About the link you posted, these themes are pretty awesome and light too! Except a bit more memory usage than Titanium(windows default). I suggest you give them a try.

And about SPB, I don't think the start button is a problem, since SPB includes it's own start menu. I would disable the 6.5.x start menu(to save around 20-30mb of RAM) and remap that key to SPB menu.

Guest reinPnoy
About the link you posted, these themes are pretty awesome and light too! Except a bit more memory usage than Titanium(windows default). I suggest you give them a try.

And about SPB, I don't think the start button is a problem, since SPB includes it's own start menu. I would disable the 6.5.x start menu(to save around 20-30mb of RAM) and remap that key to SPB menu.

how can i disable the start menu? and how do i remap the key to spb menu?

Guest sakisds
how can i disable the start menu? and how do i remap the key to spb menu?

There was a cab to disable it, I don't have it currently, I think I last saw it in the 'Show us your setup' thread. I use xTask to remap the key to spb menu.

Guest reinPnoy
There was a cab to disable it, I don't have it currently, I think I last saw it in the 'Show us your setup' thread. I use xTask to remap the key to spb menu.

hello i disabled the start menu and tried the xtask, i found the settings and the xhook replace, i clicked the startmenu and put wifi on it for test.. and then i pressed ok.. but when i tried to press the start menu, my phone freezed for about 5-7seconds.. i want to remap the start menu to the samsung menu.. can i do that?

Guest sakisds
hello i disabled the start menu and tried the xtask, i found the settings and the xhook replace, i clicked the startmenu and put wifi on it for test.. and then i pressed ok.. but when i tried to press the start menu, my phone freezed for about 5-7seconds.. i want to remap the start menu to the samsung menu.. can i do that?

If it freezed the remapping didn't finish correctly. Try enabling 'Run xHook on startup'. About samsung main menu, instead of finding SPB main menu(as I said you in the PM) find the mainmenu.exe(I think its in /Windows/).

Guest reinPnoy
If it freezed the remapping didn't finish correctly. Try enabling 'Run xHook on startup'. About samsung main menu, instead of finding SPB main menu(as I said you in the PM) find the mainmenu.exe(I think its in /Windows/).

ohh okay i see..thanks for helping me all the time!