Battery Tracking on daily usage, your participation required

Guest Marco_CH

Guest Marco_CH

Hi

I noticed that the different roms have quite different battery usage. An older modaco rom for example used 70% of my battery within 7 hours while doing pretty much nothing with the phone.

To track this a little better Id like to start a thread where people can upload their battery usage from a day. This would give a better understanding of the different roms in terms of power consumption and a fairly good overview of how long the 2X can last under specific usage.

So to make a start I have attached my tracking of the Fear Edition 5.2 FR12 Modaco rom. I have tried to describe as detailed as possible what I did with the device.

Id be glad if you could also track one of your days and post your experience.

thx

batterystatus.jpg

Additional Info:

Baseband Version 1035.21_20110405

Kernel Version 2.6.32.9-mck-r7

Build Number FRG83G

LGE Version 20/4-11 MoDaCo FR12 Fear Edition 5.2

NEXT tracking will happen with

[ROM][16/4-11]TK-ROM Vanilla + LG = true. v0.5.7 (Fr12)

Guest maedox

The battery driver code is a piece of sh*t. Stop loosing sleep over numbers drawn out of LG's ass and see how long your phone actually will run.

Guest emprize

in battery monitor widget, u click on view history, it will break each 5 mins as a piece, when i sleep, 1 piece has -5/6 MA, im using latest FR12 rom and EternityProject kernel 1.4, this is really huge compare with previous FR, in my memory, i use like FR7 or 8, i can have around -1/2MA per piece.

can anyone try upload or have a look this history page for the sleeping hour?