WiFi network shows as disabled in settings

Guest Stevvie

Guest Stevvie

For some reason every now and then my Network shows as disables in wifi settings. If I click it and select connect it than connects as usual within a few seconds. I have tried forgetting this network, rebooting phone and entering it again but still every now and then it shows as disabled. I had never seen this on my old ZTE Blade before, so can anybody help with this ? I am hoping it's just a setting somewhere.

Thanks

Guest djmcnz
For some reason every now and then my Network shows as disables in wifi settings. If I click it and select connect it than connects as usual within a few seconds. I have tried forgetting this network, rebooting phone and entering it again but still every now and then it shows as disabled. I had never seen this on my old ZTE Blade before, so can anybody help with this ? I am hoping it's just a setting somewhere.

Thanks

Happens to me occasionally too.

Make sure your WiFi sleep policy is also set to 'Never' - that will reduce the occurrences. I think it's failing to authenticate.

Guest Stevvie
Happens to me occasionally too.

Make sure your WiFi sleep policy is also set to 'Never' - that will reduce the occurrences. I think it's failing to authenticate.

Already set to never, My wife and daughter have had ZTE blades that always connect and have NEVER become disabled since Christmas. I see a few people with WiFi problems not comming out of sleep and other things on their O2X's