HTC Desire S - Very cheap!!

Guest robot1000

Guest robot1000

Get the HTC Desire at a ridiculously low price

If my calculations are correct it will cost only £160 over the course of 24 months.

The full details are on the HUKD Thread

But in brief:

24 month O2 contract paying £10.50 (+£3 data package) = £13.50pm (£324)

- £91 Cashback through Topcashback

- £3 data package (ability to cancel after one month)

= around £6.67 per month (£160 in total)

Edited by robot1000

Guest paddymcn
*drums fingers and waits for the rest of the Blade forum to arrive....*

I'm not sure the deal is quite that good but yeah fingers crossed...

Guest Blackmask
*drums fingers and waits for the rest of the Blade forum to arrive....*

Ha, I'm one of them. have just ordered HTC Desire S + a screen protector today, they'll arrive on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for the TOPCASHBACK.

The good thing is HTC's accessories seem cheaper than Blade's

Guest tmanutdb

Got a Desire S last week myself. Not this deal though. But have to say....its a great phone.

I had a Blade/ San Fran. The Desire S is a lot faster, no slow down. The build quality is also soo much better. I know its a more expensive phone but its really worth it imo.

Guest panosfx
Got a Desire S last week myself. Not this deal though. But have to say....its a great phone.

I had a Blade/ San Fran. The Desire S is a lot faster, no slow down. The build quality is also soo much better. I know its a more expensive phone but its really worth it imo.

Same here.I had a Blade and last week sell it.Got a desire S and the experience is better.Worth it!

Guest flash2004

received my desire S today.. this is waaaaaaaayyyyy better than the SF. Better screen, faster, more memory, very smooth...

only negative is that it is a bit heavier than my SF.. but so far I am really really happy :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tabor56

I'm thinking of getting rid of my Blade and getting a DS, just not sure if I should invest in a dual core phone or not. Problem is don't really wanna spend £35+ a month on a phone.

How is the Sense UI? is it smooth on the device?

Guest Pug77

Bought this deal. The phone developed a speaker fault. Got a new phone as replacement under the 28 days new replacement. The new phone is locked to O2 and has branded boot screen and background. No other branding.

Now to find a cheap unlock service ....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sanddancer75

As a few of you have made the jump, what's the battery like on this compared to the Blade? I need my phone for work & the Blade really can't keep up. I'm torn between the Desire S & a SE Xperia Play (for when I'm not working). Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest abbas_sheikh

As a few of you have made the jump, what's the battery like on this compared to the Blade? I need my phone for work & the Blade really can't keep up. I'm torn between the Desire S & a SE Xperia Play (for when I'm not working). Thanks.

I replaced my blade with Desire S about 5 days ago and DS giving me twice as much stand by time as similar usage of blade would give. If you wanted to customize and do modding then HTC is better choice. HTC releases software updates faster than SE.