Phone Possibly Bricked

Guest NitrozKC

Guest NitrozKC

Hello,

I was previously using LG True version 0.6 ROM but wanted to go back to stock.

So I used it via the NVFlash way, half way through it putting it back to Stock, I accidentally unplugged my device thinking it was finished, now my phone won't boot up. Whenever I try to re-flash it with NVFlash the CMD auto shuts off with a message I can't read since it's that quick at shutting off when trying.

I have tried restoring via Smart Flash but that doesn't work (Tried holding vol down & plugging in but doesn't populate anything).

I've tried re-installing the NVidia drivers, same issues.

The NVFlash gets the different stages before failing (Usually it gets to the point where my phone goes into S/W Upgrade mode, then fails)

I cannot get into S/W Upgrade mode to restore via Smart Flash as nothing happens.

Device manager picks up the phone as an NVidia USB Recovery device.

I appreciate any help as I'm lost without my phone.

Step-by-step guides are preferable since I'm new to flashing etc.

Guest Qwertymon
Hello,

I was previously using LG True version 0.6 ROM but wanted to go back to stock.

So I used it via the NVFlash way, half way through it putting it back to Stock, I accidentally unplugged my device thinking it was finished, now my phone won't boot up. Whenever I try to re-flash it with NVFlash the CMD auto shuts off with a message I can't read since it's that quick at shutting off when trying.

I have tried restoring via Smart Flash but that doesn't work (Tried holding vol down & plugging in but doesn't populate anything).

I've tried re-installing the NVidia drivers, same issues.

The NVFlash gets the different stages before failing (Usually it gets to the point where my phone goes into S/W Upgrade mode, then fails)

I cannot get into S/W Upgrade mode to restore via Smart Flash as nothing happens.

Device manager picks up the phone as an NVidia USB Recovery device.

I appreciate any help as I'm lost without my phone.

Step-by-step guides are preferable since I'm new to flashing etc.

keep trying nvflash, its a little like the advent vega that sometimes it just doesnt work