skype video HD

Guest carl rose

Guest carl rose

Just thought some of you, that use skype, would be happy to know this. Searching for skype video for android, originally to be released on the 28th of February, I found this info, it looks like something even better is being worked on. Not that the camera on the vega is very good but an external might look nice? Anyways, it would be nice to have it as I use skype a lot and at the moment my iPhone 4 has skype video and my vega, a more powerful device doesn't! Hope they release it.

http://www.slashgear.com/nvidia-develops-a...gra-2-05123258/

Guest carl rose
Now, that would be nice to have.

It would be decent of them to release it via their tegra zone, wouldn't it?

Yep, I know we have yahoo messenger with video and tango but skype is far better than the two combined. Having skype video HD with the built in camera on the vega might not sound that tempting as the camera on the vega is not megapixel, so, HD is out of the "picture" to my knowledge but with a compatible external... That I would like to see. :mellow:

Guest Tony Williams
Vega have HD cam on front? :mellow:

You would need a compatible external hd camera or i suppose potentially you might be able to use the existing front facing webcam for non hd calls, either way it would be an improvement on what we have at the moment i.e no skype video calling at all :o