Possible to get more battery usage info?

Guest MeX_DK

Guest MeX_DK

Is there some way to get the LG O2x to actually show more information on battery useage?. I find the present information provided all too lacking to be used for anything but as a meh factor.

The information shown can not be used to actually determine which apps it is that often drains the battery or whether its is WIFI, BT or other services that is sucking the battery dead.

I know my old HTC Desire displayed all this information without any problem, making it at lot easier for me to determine whether I should leave certain things running or shut them off when I left home. However the LG does not, but is there some way to change this?

Cause its somewhat annoying me that I can bring it to work and then in a matter of 1h it can drain as much as 20+% and I have no chance in hell determining what is that is sucking the battery dry even when I am not using my phone.

So help please

Guest MeX_DK
You can look at bettery history in the testing (*#*#4636#*#*) app, and also grab Where's My Droid Power from the Market (free)

Battery history wont work for what I am looking for. My old HTC Desire displayed ALL apps that used the battery under: Settings - About Phone - Battery use.

The LGO2x on the other hand displays close to nothing of use under the same pane. And I tried looking at battery history under Spare Parts which is just as useless >_<