Can't get past PIN/Lock Screen after Titanium restore!

Guest BillBong

Guest BillBong

I used the TPT/Gen 2 conversion for CM/N57 which all worked fine and I put in a PIN code for the screenlock. This was working perfectly OK as I rebooted and entered this a few times after the set-up.

I then did a batch restore of some apps using Titanium (not system apps, they were all market apps) and for some reason it won't accept the same PIN code now - after every 5 incorrect attempts it makes me wait 30 seconds to re-try. I've tried rebooting but this doens't help. I did use the same PIN under the previous set-up (when I did the TI backup)

Is there any way of bypassing this or am I going to have to re-apply the TPT?

Edited by BillBong

Guest Fou-lu
I used the TPT/Gen 2 conversion for CM/N57 which all worked fine and I put in a PIN code for the screenlock. This was working perfectly OK as I rebooted and entered this a few times after the set-up.

I then did a batch restore of some apps using Titanium (not system apps, they were all market apps) and for some reason it won't accept the same PIN code now - after every 5 incorrect attempts it makes me wait 30 seconds to re-try. I've tried rebooting but this doens't help. I did use the same PIN under the previous set-up (when I did the TI backup)

Is there any way of bypassing this or am I going to have to re-apply the TPT?

Factory reset should help, boot into clockwork and do it.