• Please log in to reply
2271 replies to this topic

jono4001

jono4001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Anyone advise regards viewing the screen off the advent Vega on a TV screen by way off an HDMI cable,only ask as having just tried this and although it looks great can't seem to get a full screen output on my TV despite changing the screen viewing settings on the TV, is there anything on the Vega that can be changed to give full screen output ?

have not updated to the very latest edition off vegacomb,would this cure the problem?

Huntersli

Huntersli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Advent Vega
I think there is and update in Honey ice which allows you to view HDMI output in full screen

eccehom

eccehom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
On VegaComb 3.2 Build 9b Update3:

Any one knows a solution to the continuous buffering issue on youtube app? Also, I can't download large files. It looks like the wifi connection goes down after 1 minute (more or less) and I can't resume the download. I have a Samsung galaxy ace with Cyanogen 7.2 and I haven't had any problem.

I`ve been searching for a week and nothing. Any ideas, please?

Nick1964

Nick1964

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Vega, HTC Hero
Okay.. sorry for some stupid questions (dislectic) but I have a advent vega with the modaco rom.
So If i want to use this rom, I first have to install the modded stockrom and then what ?
Install the B or N ?
Problem is, I can't find modded stockrom, and I cant find the vegacomb 3.2
The files are not found on multiupload.
Tried to find e.e.a. but they direct me from forum to forum (where I have to register to finally found that the info there is to old and direct to non existing mega upload files) and thead to thread and on the way, I lost it.
So mega upload is dead, and the files are not on multiupload.

Can someone point me to the right direction, without the files I can't do anything at all.
English is not my native language

I guess I have to flash my vega first with the modded stock ( is there a alternative download) and then.. use update VegaComb_HC3.2_Build9n_update3.zip<BR sab="306">or VegaComb_HC3.2_Build9b_update3.zip but they both don't exist, so I am a bit tuck here but like to have android 3 on my vega.

Fixed, found the files and the updates !!!

Edited by Nick1964, 26 February 2012 - 02:28 PM.

Afaque

Afaque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi All

It's really great to have this vega comb 3.2 update 3 ( 9n) on my device ...I am buzzing of it

All working fine however since Android market has been renamed as Google Play , its has stopped working on mine

Anyone else experiencing the same issue ?

regards

gevans3342

gevans3342

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fran, Advent Vega

Hi All

It's really great to have this vega comb 3.2 update 3 ( 9n) on my device ...I am buzzing of it

All working fine however since Android market has been renamed as Google Play , its has stopped working on mine

Anyone else experiencing the same issue ?

regards

yes. mine did exactly the same. Managed to get it working by going into the manage applications area and deleting the data for google market (play store). After that it started OK.

Afaque

Afaque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

yes. mine did exactly the same. Managed to get it working by going into the manage applications area and deleting the data for google market (play store). After that it started OK.

Sorted .... Many thanks for your help

MetalOllie

MetalOllie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

Thanks for this.. mine is doing exactly the same, so I'll be trying this, however, before I do, can you tell me what the ramifications of deleting the data is? Will it lose the record of downloaded apps, or will they sync the next time I log in.

As I understand it, my Google account should (in theory) show all my apps purchased, for both my tablet & phone, so they can be shared between the two. Will any of that info be lost?

Many thanks

Darren

derbyram

derbyram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:advent vega
HI Guys sorry but I have just downloaded the 3.2 honeycomb all works fine and dandy but I cannot download from the app store it keeps coming up with errors on server -101
does anybody know what I can do to cure this other than that it works great .
It is on a advent vega also google do not rcognice this on the app store any suggestions

lughnasadhuk

lughnasadhuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:HTC Magic

Okay.. sorry for some stupid questions (dislectic) but I have a advent vega with the modaco rom.
So If i want to use this rom, I first have to install the modded stockrom and then what ?
Install the B or N ?
Problem is, I can't find modded stockrom, and I cant find the vegacomb 3.2
The files are not found on multiupload.
Tried to find e.e.a. but they direct me from forum to forum (where I have to register to finally found that the info there is to old and direct to non existing mega upload files) and thead to thread and on the way, I lost it.
So mega upload is dead, and the files are not on multiupload.

Can someone point me to the right direction, without the files I can't do anything at all.
English is not my native language

I guess I have to flash my vega first with the modded stock ( is there a alternative download) and then.. use update VegaComb_HC3.2_Build9n_update3.zip<BR sab="306">or VegaComb_HC3.2_Build9b_update3.zip but they both don't exist, so I am a bit tuck here but like to have android 3 on my vega.

Fixed, found the files and the updates !!!

I can not find the files either, I have spent the last 30 minutes tralling the web to try to find the downloads I need. Can anyone point me in the direction of live links for these files?

Thank you,

ursulavasey

ursulavasey

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Mobile phones, technology, Facebook, anything gadget related.
  • Devices:Vega, X10 mini, Blade
  • Twitter:@ursulavasey
http://www.tabletrom...found-here.html

The links to the roms and updates are at the above page. They were re-posted as Megaupload was closed down by the site owners. The install method is shown in the thread too, but it is essentially a case of installing moddedstock 1 or 2, observing all wipes (user data, cache and dalvik cache, which is found in the advanced section of CWM). Install VC version B or N, then the corresponding update, ensuring the letters match. So if you install the N rom, you have to install the N update. If you install the B rom, you have to install the B update. You don't need to wipe the data and cache between installing the rom and the update. To summarise:

1. Download moddedstock, VC version B or M and the corresponding update.
2. Copy the zipped files to your sd card, and boot your tablet to CWM.
3. Install moddedstock 1 or 2.
4. Reboot to CWM.
5. Wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache (Dalvik cache is in the advanced menu of CWM).
6. Install B or N main rom.
7. Reboot to CWM.
8. Don't wipe caches or user data, but install the B or N update, ensuring the update letter corresponds to the main rom.
9. The tablet will boot to the main menu, and the job is done, ready for you to personalise your tablet.

As for which versions of the moddedstock rom and the VC rom; this depends on your tablet. Without getting too technical, different tablets store data in different ways, even if they are the same make and model. Some respond better to one combination, other tablets respond better to a different combination. It's a case of trial and error, I'm afraid.

zx_dongzi

zx_dongzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
支持。。。我路过!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users