Photo

K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia

Hi,

Am trying to install this application "M2D_TodayPage0.3.0_plus_Easy_T_Launcher_v1.1.0.2.CAB" but keep running into problems. Apparently its not compatible with this Rom.

Any help please.

TIA

I tested your cab but it crashes when I want to change the settings. I don't know why. you can ask Muncheno, OCK or Mureta. They may know about it.
I tested this program in one of Mureta's roms and it made my device unstable. good luck.

unisat

unisat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I tested your cab but it crashes when I want to change the settings. I don't know why. you can ask Muncheno, OCK or Mureta. They may know about it.
I tested this program in one of Mureta's roms and it made my device unstable. good luck.

Thanks a lot

agoesatoeb

agoesatoeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:samsung Omnia
hello chef..
now, i use your 1.7 XPR version(23152). in my experience, this build drain my battery faster then build 21690.
for other else, i love your 1.7 XPR version.

so, can you provide us ROM like your 1.7.1 XPR version, but with build 21690 inside?
i think i will be perfect.
thanks chef.. ;)

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

hello chef..
now, i use your 1.7 XPR version(23152). in my experience, this build drain my battery faster then build 21690.
for other else, i love your 1.7 XPR version.

so, can you provide us ROM like your 1.7.1 XPR version, but with build 21690 inside?
i think i will be perfect.
thanks chef.. ;)

21690 is uploaded. You can find it in the first post of this topic.

jonjong8

jonjong8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900 HTC Inspire
Thank you and great job on v1.7.2 21690. 23152 indeed is more power hungry than 21690. Can you kindly upload your version of sipchange.cab?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Thank you and great job on v1.7.2 21690. 23152 indeed is more power hungry than 21690. Can you kindly upload your version of sipchange.cab?

It's nothing special. Why you need it?

Attached Files

jonjong8

jonjong8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

It's nothing special. Why you need it?

Thank you, I've got 2 i900s, I'm using Yonn's HS++ in one of them which the Chinese recognition panel refuse to quit. I'm currently using older version of Sipchange which look outdated.

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Thank you, I've got 2 i900s, I'm using Yonn's HS++ in one of them which the Chinese recognition panel refuse to quit. I'm currently using older version of Sipchange which look outdated.

I wish it solve your problems. I thought you are cooking a rom. ;) :P

sunnyrio

sunnyrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia pro b7610
Hy. I have a problem with the 1.7 version but i had it with the 1.5 too. On the music tab when I want to play a soundtrack, it starts, but after 3-6 sec it stopes. After some time I can try to play another file, but same result. What can I do?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hy. I have a problem with the 1.7 version but i had it with the 1.5 too. On the music tab when I want to play a soundtrack, it starts, but after 3-6 sec it stopes. After some time I can try to play another file, but same result. What can I do?

Its not the rom problem. check your files first. I'm listening to music everyday with the very same music tab. I mean:
1. Look for corrupted files (ex. files with strange names). If you have a corrupted file it may not play well in other players too (widows media player, tcpmp or nitrogen)
2. Files which are contain Incompatible languages. look at the tag information too. you can use Mp3tag program to see tag info.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 13 June 2011 - 04:27 PM.

sunnyrio

sunnyrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Its not the rom problem. check your files first. I'm listening to music everyday with the very same music tab. I mean:
1. Look for corrupted files (ex. files with strange names). If you have a corrupted file it may not play well in other players too (widows media player, tcpmp or nitrogen)
2. Files which are contain Incompatible languages. look at the tag information too. you can use Mp3tag program to see tag info.

Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. ;)

sunnyrio

sunnyrio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. ;)

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. :P

;) It was a new point. Thanks

jonjong8

jonjong8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Hi Master Keivan, while playing solitaire in your v1.7, touch and move get a little sticky, is there some tweak in FTouchsl that I missed or my i900's touch pad/processor is coming to the end of shelf-life?

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Hi Master Keivan, while playing solitaire in your v1.7, touch and move get a little sticky, is there some tweak in FTouchsl that I missed or my i900's touch pad/processor is coming to the end of shelf-life?

look at note #6.
Try disabling FtouchSL.
Change the Timeout Value.

azura-11

azura-11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:omnia
great job ,

i have 6.1 orginal rom PDA / JPIA3 , Phone / JVHK2 . it is Ok to upgrade to The rom you made ?

thanks .

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

great job ,

i have 6.1 orginal rom PDA / JPIA3 , Phone / JVHK2 . it is Ok to upgrade to The rom you made ?

thanks .

I'm not aware of any issue other than what I said in the first post. read the note section too. However, PDA part is not important because it would be completely replace with my rom. My rom do not have a phone part. You should not have problem with your phone part. Still, you can flash your phone part. I use IC1 for South Africa and I'm ok with it.
Flash with your own risk. But in my experience flashing the phone with tools in this forum is very safe. I did that about 100 times without a problem (during rom cooking).

ps: About phone parts see this post. DXIF1 is the latest phone part. But folks in this froum say that IC1 seems to be better.

Edited by Keivan Moradi, 17 June 2011 - 05:28 PM.

remus66

remus66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
Can someone explain what SHOWCASE is doing actually? What happen if I add programs there? Thanks.

Keivan Moradi

Keivan Moradi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Can someone explain what SHOWCASE is doing actually? What happen if I add programs there? Thanks.

its a task manager and task switcher

mehdivinci

mehdivinci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
hi dear Chef!
I really enjoy that one of my country does such a great job!
Thanks Body and best wishes for you!
I want try your rom , but a few question:
1- why is your 1.7.2 roms have a different size??
2- which one is the best battery life time??

by the way , dear keyvan , do you have any plan to cook different rom?
like android and ...
thanks a lot and I'm very proud of you... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users