Wanted..music player app that stops after one song

Guest shpal

Guest shpal

Can anyone recommend and music player that you can set to stop after one song (but will also allow you to play lots). I have some yoga classes on my phone and just as I'm all chilled out and relaxed at the end the next track comes on.

Thanks

Guest Azurren
Can anyone recommend and music player that you can set to stop after one song (but will also allow you to play lots). I have some yoga classes on my phone and just as I'm all chilled out and relaxed at the end the next track comes on.

Thanks

You could make a custom playlist with the Stock Music player app. Or you could just turn it onto "repeat"

There probably is a way. Perhaps "clear playlist" after selecting your song? But music player, by default, play music indefinitely :unsure:

Guest Eragon91

If you make a custom playlist with that one track on it, after it finishes the player will not play anything else. Just my 2 cents :unsure:

Guest wakaru

My advice would be creating an empty MP3 file, say 10 or 20 minute long, and insert it among all the yoga tracks when you create the playlist... therefore you would have 10-20 mins of silence in between every track.

Guest ColdEmbrace
My advice would be creating an empty MP3 file, say 10 or 20 minute long, and insert it among all the yoga tracks when you create the playlist... therefore you would have 10-20 mins of silence in between every track.

Seems like a bit too much effort when all you need too do is add it by itself too a playlist, custom silence then :unsure:

Guest shpal

Thanks for all your suggestions. I have created a separate playlist for each class - can't think why I didn't think of that! I also installed mortplayer which is very basic but has an EXIT button which most players seem to lack. Thanks again.