No IMEI number

Guest opc100

Guest opc100

So after installing Swedish Spring I've got no IMEI number. I converted from Gen 1 to Gen 2, then installed Swedish Spring. I've read that it could be a problem with the conversion but I don't understand any of the solutions I've found. Can anyone help?

Guest funkyworm

I lost my IMEI number when I TPTed a stock gen 2 to gen 1 Rom back on to the phone so I put the gen 1 to gen 2 TPT Rom back on and the IMEI came back ok so I put a different stock Rom on and it went back to stock orange UK ok this time?

Guest opc100

OK, so I have a new channel1.nvm which contains my original IMEI number, but all the instructions on how to get that onto my phone are extremely unclear. Is there anyone, and I know this is a huge ask, that could write some clearer instructions?

• 1 year later...

let me tell you that how can repair this problem,please download this zip file [ http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/11464375 ]and unzip get a image.bin file, then new folder named" image" at root of SDcard. pick the image.bin into SDcard>image folder,next power off your MobilePhone, you must be enter T flash update not is Recovery. :) i'm chinese and 17 years old,english is not well, so....

Edited by Zoplor

Guest hbalint1

let me tell you that how can repair this problem,please download this zip file [ http://www.vdisk.cn/.../index/11464375 ]and unzip get a image.bin file, then new folder named" image" at root of SDcard. pick the image.bin into SDcard>image folder,next power off your MobilePhone, you must be enter T flash update not is Recovery. :) i'm chinese and 17 years old,english is not well, so....

Man. Thank you very much. You are the best :)) I have googled the whole day for the solution of the network problem...