Support.... Will try it later..thanks

ZTE_Blade

ZTE_Blade

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I must be getting better at this, all done in a few minutes. One thing I have noticed is my screen is way off calibration over an inch too low and off to one side. I'm trying to get past the setup stage as I can't press some buttons to progress to get to the screen to calibrate. Just rebooting again to see if I can get past...

bugger now it's left an inch up 1/2 inch lol this makes it tricky, already lost my app menu and dialler button.

great there is no calibration app!!!

removing the battery now.

Lol found it, it's been renamed ATE V9 lite tools and it's in there, nice...

and it forced closed, restarting again after a reboot.

Just flashed it again and it's still the same. going back to CM7_20110717

back in CM7_20110717 and everything is back to normal, phew!

Edited by ZTE_Blade, 16 August 2011 - 09:18 AM.

popper114

popper114

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
AHB overclocking that is in the first post is dated 20110808...is it safe to apply to the CM7 rom in the first post dated [2011-08-15] ??

ZTE_Blade

ZTE_Blade

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

AHB overclocking that is in the first post is dated 20110808...is it safe to apply to the CM7 rom in the first post dated [2011-08-15] ??

Yeah it'll be fine.

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 + 10 + Asus Fonepad

Yes, the thing is that I've released several versions between 2011-07-17 and 2011-08-15 in the swedish android forums and the kernel has not changed since the 2011-08-08 version.

Blog - App

komakino

komakino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE V9
There is a graphic bug if you want to see the last running apps.

Attached File  screenshot-1313435517348.png   199.63KB   43 downloads

Edited by komakino, 16 August 2011 - 07:14 PM.

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

There is a graphic bug if you want to see the last running apps.

Attached File  screenshot-1313435517348.png   199.63KB   43 downloads

Yes, sorry about that. I've temporarily removed a fix I made for that problem to make it easier to merge the V9 port into official CM7. I'll try to get the fix back once the V9 has been added.

Blog - App

ucdebz

ucdebz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hey guys for some reason i cant get mobile data working in this build, any ideas?

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

hey guys for some reason i cant get mobile data working in this build, any ideas?

Check your APN settings. Also if you have a PIN code on your SIM then you must not disable the lockscreen.

Blog - App

Stephen J. Knill

Stephen J. Knill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540f Android 2.3.5
EDIT: See next post...

Edited by Stephen J. Knill, 21 August 2011 - 02:35 PM.

Programs are like Cathedrals, first we build them... then we pray!

Stephen J. Knill

Stephen J. Knill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540f Android 2.3.5

Getting the same problem here, I believe the APN settings are correct... since I use a custom config file which I use across all my devices (and works perfectly fine on others devices, and was working on this device before updating to this version)

This is not really an issue for me, as I mainly use WiFi for internet access... however I do on occasion use the Mobile Data when out'n'about so thought it prudent for me to test it now before I actually require it.

After various tests I have managed to find workable APN settings again, strangely the ones that worked previously are no longer functioning... (Most APN settings for Australian Networks needed tweaking, partly due to minor changes these providers have made to their provider settings which I discovered during these tests... however exactly why the previous APN settings I was using suddenly stopped working after updating to this version is a slight puzzle)

-- Anyone else in Australia having difficulty, please send me a message (Preferable mentioning which network you are using... I.E. Optus Pre-Paid) And I will forward you the workable settings. (If you don't mention the network... I'll just forward the full apns-conf.xml file with "updating" instructions)

Edited by Stephen J. Knill, 21 August 2011 - 02:53 PM.

Programs are like Cathedrals, first we build them... then we pray!

ZTE_Blade

ZTE_Blade

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
You could just go here....It's no secret

http://ausdroid.net/apns/

New Liquid Metal

New Liquid Metal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9
Anyone tried using the latest release with hot spot tethering? I have some problem using it, the hot spot shuts down when the screen goes to sleep. I need to keep the screen awake in order to user it for the time being. Any idea for a fix?

richarddwyer10

richarddwyer10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:2many
Use blade wifi fix on the market. Also others for keeping wifi awake

New Liquid Metal

New Liquid Metal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Tried the Blade wifi fix, didn't work, I tried a few other apps from market to fix wifi but still fail to solve the problem. I am not talking about using the wifi to access the internet, I am talking about turning our Tab into a portable wifi hotspot so that other devices can use to access the internet.
As soon as the screen goes to sleep, the wifi tethering turns itself off and does not know to stay awake even the wifi tethering symbol is still on. But if the Tab is charging, then the wifi tethering seem to work, even if the screen goes to sleep, the wifi tethering still stay awake. Then a soon as I unplug the charging cable, the wifi tethering goes off.
I guess this have to wait for Kaffe to check out the code and see if he can rectify the problem our not.

richarddwyer10

richarddwyer10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:2many
Yeah this is a common bug that cm7 has on this tab.but you can still use wifi hot spot just keep the screen on or use it plugged in with keep awake on.

New Liquid Metal

New Liquid Metal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
I see, then I guess no point me complaining, just work around it by plugging in the charger.
Thanks alot Richard, otherwise I would have gone round and round trying to figure out what went wrong...;)
Thanks again man!

rangatangaa

rangatangaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9(light)
ive been using the latest update and have noticed the wallpaper wont change unless wifi hack is ticked in ADW. I have also noticed that if you change the background for the lock screen (CM Settings > Lockscreen > Style Options > Choose Background) to an image the phone will reboot when the device is playing music and becomes locked(took me forever to realize that was the problem) would be good if the wallpaper problems were fixed.
Yes i have done both a clean wipe and re-flashed cm7. and the problem still persists.
would be greatly appreciated if this was fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users