Samsung Galaxy S2 for £351 unlocked

Guest kevwright

Guest cadguycad

Its a great deal for phone only.

My only concern would be that i would need a separate contract at least £10 a month (giffgaff) therefore adds extra £180 to total cost over 18months)

i.e. averages at £24.60 over 24months. You get unlimited internet and texts but have to pay the lump sum for the phone upfront.

i used the o2 link via topcashback for £101 cashback. (it tracked immediately!)

basically you order the phone and an accessory (a cheap £5 sock that didnt fit in my case!)

you then qualify for £101 cashback.

You then choose the contract you desire remembering that you can downgrade to one tariff level below after 9 months.

If you average over 24 months mine works out at :

£21.60 including phone, accessory, 300 minutes, 20 mms, 500mb internet, unlimited texts.

This can be made cheaper if you lower the internet level or start on a lower tariff and pay more upfront.

All depends on what you actually need, if you have the money to pay upfront or if you are locked into a previous contract. Either way good deals for the phone.

theres also a deal here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-ga...e-ipod-s/938324

Guest tandeh

My only concern would be that i would need a separate contract at least £10 a month (giffgaff) therefore adds extra £180 to total cost over 18months)

i.e. averages at £24.60 over 24months. You get unlimited internet and texts but have to pay the lump sum for the phone upfront.

i used the o2 link via topcashback for £101 cashback. (it tracked immediately!)

basically you order the phone and an accessory (a cheap £5 sock that didnt fit in my case!)

you then qualify for £101 cashback.

You then choose the contract you desire remembering that you can downgrade to one tariff level below after 9 months.

If you average over 24 months mine works out at :

£21.60 including phone, accessory, 300 minutes, 20 mms, 500mb internet, unlimited texts.

This can be made cheaper if you lower the internet level or start on a lower tariff and pay more upfront.

All depends on what you actually need, if you have the money to pay upfront or if you are locked into a previous contract. Either way good deals for the phone.

theres also a deal here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-ga...e-ipod-s/938324

hi how do i get the £101 cashback, i'm thinking of getting the £13.50 contract, what's the procedure.

Guest kevwright

Yeah, it was just as an alternative to paying £500 on SIm Free really, not taking contract into account.

How did you get the £101 CB on TCB mate, that is for a Blackberry account only surely?

Kev

Guest flatnote31

Hi KEv, how long did it take for TCB to track? it's been 2 days and nothing yet!

I always use TCB and prefer it to Quidco as it's better but now .....errrm.....a bit worried