[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest equiliym
There's a bug that affects zte blade and racer. It's a battery drain when you receive or make a call. Everytime you do that, the battery starts to drain. The solution is in libaudio.so, it has to be replaced. A quick workaround is to reboot your phone. I am waiting for a new nightly to come out with that patch, but cyanogenmod team is having problems with their hard drives... So we have to wait a little more, sorry.

hey not sure if this is related but i have an older version of cm7 rom from 4pda, i did battery calibration which made me a file /data/system/batterystats.bin and my battery is going quite well, not sure about that libaudio.so file, version and stuff but i can pull both from my phone and attach if needed

Guest TigTex
hey not sure if this is related but i have an older version of cm7 rom from 4pda, i did battery calibration which made me a file /data/system/batterystats.bin and my battery is going quite well, not sure about that libaudio.so file, version and stuff but i can pull both from my phone and attach if needed

Everytime someone installs a new rom, that file is deleted. That's why you need to re-calibrate your battery in every rom update.

That file is unique for your racer and it can't be ported to any other phone because every battery is different, there is no perfection in battery manufacturing.

Guest equiliym
Everytime someone installs a new rom, that file is deleted. That's why you need to re-calibrate your battery in every rom update.

That file is unique for your racer and it can't be ported to any other phone because every battery is different, there is no perfection in battery manufacturing.

i know it gets deleted since its not part of the system, i never tried to have data files in update.zip so i dunno if it would work, just wanted to more or less.. oh well, still waiting for new nightly i guess :D

Guest gapore
yes, if you. If you cant download the update, use rickywyatt's phone.apk, but it's hard to move (phone.apk will start crashing constantly). Use the skydrive mirror that i made now

About black market, it's not my problem that it doesn't work. Servers are offline.

About screen calibration... it's hard to change that, but I will see what can be done.

thanks!!

Guest equiliym
I know that :D Still playing with the kernel. Probably I won't have a new kernel ready for this nightly... That's really bad, it won't fix some bugs.

does #88 have issues with libaudio too or is it issue with the kernel regarding battery issue? or am i just tripping out and have missed something

Guest gapore
NEW VERSION IS OUT!

Check the first post for download link and changelog :D

thanks to the goverment,i can't visit mediafire,can you also make a skydirve mirro? thanks

Guest TigTex
This rom still base on old kernel? sorry my bad english

yes still based on rexchun's kernel

he didn't posted the source code... but im still trying to make a new kernel

Guest TigTex

Blade's nightly 92 is out but the changelog it's minimal, so you won't have a new rom. deadlink is making progress with the kernel, maybe this week i will have a working kernel that solves the calibration and brasilian camera problems

Guest green_biri
Blade's nightly 92 is out but the changelog it's minimal, so you won't have a new rom. deadlink is making progress with the kernel, maybe this week i will have a working kernel that solves the calibration and brasilian camera problems

Thank you for the update.. already installed nightly 88, will test it along the week...

btw, have you managed to fix the speaker volume, TigTex?

Greetings.

Guest equiliym
TigTex,

Can this link help you about the kernel ? http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/New...?newsId=1000303

There, can be the modifications to the camera and other things to the two racer models.

x850

and U x850 (the brazilian).

i think i have tried that kernel before, its incomplete since zte didnt release some drivers due to some licensing issues or something if i remember

and i think the kernel structure is different in 2.6.2x and 2.6.3x but thats just me..

would be nice anyway

Guest TigTex
i think i have tried that kernel before, its incomplete since zte didnt release some drivers due to some licensing issues or something if i remember

and i think the kernel structure is different in 2.6.2x and 2.6.3x but thats just me..

would be nice anyway

i already managed to make a new kernel and fixed the touchscreen calibration thanks to deadlink

now ill fix the camera. you will have an update this week if everything goes well :D

Guest mr_bridger

Hi TigTex,

installed 88 fresh, fully wiped, and runs a treat. thanks for your work.

one minor problem, not sure if its just me, but the home button isnt functioning correctly. i feel the haptic feedback when i press it, so i know its working, but it doenst take me home. is there a setting ive missed?

Thanks. :D

Guest equiliym
Hi TigTex,

installed 88 fresh, fully wiped, and runs a treat. thanks for your work.

one minor problem, not sure if its just me, but the home button isnt functioning correctly. i feel the haptic feedback when i press it, so i know its working, but it doenst take me home. is there a setting ive missed?

Thanks. :D

i have some similar issues like when entering some menu>submenu>stuff and when i hit home it doesnt take me home, i have to hit back twice just to be in main menu and then home button works

Guest Deyvison
don't work WIFI access point :D

Oush ... Testing here and everything is working! The problem must be with your local network.

Edited by Deyvison