[ROM] [18-06] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7 Froyo! - ON THE ROAD TO REVOLUTION

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest basti2909
Bug. Network seems to be dropping in and out. While in General section of settings Flight Mode swith can be seen turning on and off.

Edit. Seems to stop after a minute or so and settles. However, WiFi doesn't want to connect.

same for me.. wifi stopped at "Getting IP adress"

Guest TripNRaVeR
Nice work Trip. I know it doesnt belong to this Thread but hows Progress on your ARC Rom?

Need to rebuild that, i need to have information on the way it is booting. I need to know when the package SemcUXPblabla.apk is loaded from framework dir. Also need to know how it is loaded. With that info the rom will be online in a day or so. But its kinda hard cause i have no Arc. Nice to see you here also. Post your rom also here Wolf, that way we can fill it a little here, that way also users from your rom will come over.

Guest wali01x
Nice work Trip. I know it doesnt belong to this Thread but hows Progress on your ARC Rom?

hey wolf can you bring your rom here if im not asking much.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Why FlashTool-TripNBB61.zip NOD32 quarantines it, with Android/Exploit.RageCage.A trojan as reason?

Its listed on a page back, thats the rooting method for android.

Guest lazos

I have a question regarding Trip's Backup application. I backed up all my SMS, Call Logs and Contacts from Gingerbread Rom and I cannot restore them with Froyo Rom. Any solutions for this? :P

Guest cocolwsq

Aha, finally got you here Trip! Nothing can stop you!

Love your rom so much, good to see we can continue our IRISMIUI life here!

Guest cjsabaki
@Trip, thanks....downloading now for testing.

Yo Trip!"!!! Ya get my post post bout miui android devs being in Amsterdam june 4th??????? Sweet new rom!!! Gotta play on 61 n 67!!

Chris

Guest amus76

Any report about wifi?

i'll flash it with BB.67, but i'll do it with a SEUS, flashtool etc...clean install ...so what's your feelings?

@Wolf: V007 mate, i'm watchin ya!

Guest basti2909
I have a question regarding Trip's Backup application. I backed up all my SMS, Call Logs and Contacts from Gingerbread Rom and I cannot restore them with Froyo Rom. Any solutions for this? :P

as far as i know are backups from GB not compatible with froyo..

Guest theskeptic

Downloaded Rapidshare version and its exactly the same size as Mediafire version, 80,908,288 bytes. Network and WiFi issues still present.

Guest cocolwsq
Happy to see you again,trip

what's the changelog for 1.5.0?

work with 49 52 or only 61?

Happy to see a mate from my country here, too~

I think if it work with 61 or 67, then maybe 49 52 is not supported, cause they r different series.

Guest basti2909

coult the network issues be a BB problem? the testversion of 1.5.0 u gave us last night was BB .67 so far i can remember.. this is now BB .61

Guest Neel007

With BB 67

Radio and wifi -keep on disconnecting

GPS-not finding position[keep on searching]

Bluetooth is working

All other sensors are tested and working...

Will report with tripNbb61

Edited by Neel007

Guest twerg

Wow, what did I miss? One night of not reading the forums (was at movies) and now I see we are here! My first post since joining in '09.

Still keen to see how the Rom develops (Im currently on 1.0.8 as my fav so far, will try newest soonish), it was a sad feeling to see the Froyo MiUi link dead on XDA. Well, two forums to follow now.

Just one thing, how will the 'haters/spammer' be kept quiet here, arent they free to open accounts here too?

Keep up the great work and further developemnt of a great phone, you have such potential Trip. Cheers

Guest jpminou

how do we know if Trip is online now in this forum?? :P :rolleyes:

i flashed the BB that i download it from OP

Edited by jpminou

Guest cocolwsq
how do we know if Trip is online now in this forum?? :P :rolleyes:

i flashed the BB that i download it from OP

By observe the small image left of one's ID.

If it's grey, he's offline. Otherwise, he's online.