WB-XPERIA TW 009 | Look at this SonyEhh | Theme, Tweaks & Extra's | 23/7/2011 |

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest lesath76

Im sorry guys, i wanted to release my ROM here but im trying since 1hr to post it and it always says BB Code error. I copied post from XDA,rewrote all, removed all BB Codes and it never works i cant post it it always says BB Code Error [tag] something. I cant do anything so here is the Link to my ROM on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

Hey wolf it's giving error because you are using square brackets for your explanations. try to use normal brackets

Guest ImaGin3eK0A1H0

Im sorry guys, i wanted to release my ROM here but im trying since 1hr to post it and it always says BB Code error. I copied post from XDA,rewrote all, removed all BB Codes and it never works i cant post it it always says BB Code Error [tag] something. I cant do anything so here is the Link to my ROM on XDA

wolf...i hope you can move ur bag permanently here...:P

Guest HunteronX

Hi, it's nice to see you here on MoDaCo, just like Trip. Hopefully it'll be a bit more peaceful...

Oh, I found this. it might help:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=legend...DE=bbcode&s

Guest wali01x

hi wolf thank you for listening to some of us for moving it here. i think this is a great start for trip & yourself as far as the members here we care..

Guest wali01x

also in addition to that wolf can't wait for your transparent rom :D i know you said eta was soon so thank you for that and hopefully i dont get bashed for what i said there because i just wanna put my past into past and not into future. i don't hate anyone its just people like that make me say stuff that i don't think to say rather then just saying it. so if i did offend anyone from those posts in wolf's section please take my sincere appology cause im not that type of person i dont hate human beings,plants,animals,or anything in this world but one thing i hate is maybe END OF WORLD 2012 ahhhhhhhh :D *Sorry got off topic but yeah thanks again

Guest marcjuh2811

hey wolf :D

been here just for a few hours but seeing more and more top-builders and testers coming...

verry glad to see you sinds my leave at xda

sending from my x10 using wolfbreak v600 :D

Guest Wolfbreak

I will be at both sites but i think more here becouse nicer User here, too much morons on XDA. The only thing i hate about this Forum is that it doesnt let me post my ROM^^ I need to post a crappy Link to XDA, im looking like a noob right now :D

Guest wali01x
I will be at both sites but i think more here becouse nicer User here, too much morons on XDA. The only thing i hate about this Forum is that it doesnt let me post my ROM^^ I need to post a crappy Link to XDA, im looking like a noob right now :D

upload your roms to mediafire & rapidshare and then post the links here on the first row of your forum like trip did & wolf thanks .. can't wait for your 07 version it looks nice with all the mods done..

Guest Oodie
If wolf does not I will mirror it......

Does the link work for you ? If you have it plz mirror it :D

wolf will add it to the first post after he sees this :D

Guest gregbradley

http://www.mediafire.com/?p98vunacevkuqik

I ill delete this if wolf does not approve:)

@Wolfbreak

I also have uploaded the main rom (V6) and the tweaks file and tw007.

I can mirror these as well if you want, but only with your say so.

I will PM you on xda with the links for these.

Edited by gregbradley

Guest Oodie
I ill delete this if wolf does not approve:)

Thanks Friend ! I love you :rofl: :(

BTW @ Wolf .. I'm Using this rom from about a week now (from XDA ofcourse :D ) & I've tried so many other roms , but this is the best one exist .

Everything is working & the camera is very good cause most of roms have camera issues .

Only issue for me ( its not a issue actually ) is that call logs are not stacked . same number shows over & over again in the call log & it's big issue for me cause :rofl:

( don't tell my wife ) I have to delete the same number over & over again before i go home :o lol .. plz give me a solution for that & save my marriage plz :D :D

Guest Mortyx10

hey man just wanted to say welcome and I am going to test this soon...I was actually one of the first people tried your rom and was on it for a long time...I think i miss it...anyway thanks for your hard work

Guest p3terr

Hey Wolf! i Love your rom.. is the only one i find stable and smooth.. but the only thing.. is my battery life.. it lasts only half of a day.. it should last a little bit longer right? any suggestion please? :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have some info how to hack battery life. If i have time i can prepare an update for Wolfs rom. If Wolf needs it he can contact me. :D