[BUG REPORTS] TripNRaVeR ROMS

Guest dogwoofer

Guest dogwoofer

Due to the overwhelming amount of posts on Trip's threads, it is very hard and time consuming for anyone (paticularly Trip) to have to sift through and find bug reports among all the other discussion.

I have opened this topic to hopefully make it a little easier for him to find reported bugs

Only post to report a bug, anything else will be reported!

Please use the following format when reporting a bug:

ROM: e.g TripNMIUI 1.5.0

Baseband: e.g BB 61

Bug Description:

-If you see the bug has been reported before more than 3 times, please do not post the same thing.

-If you are not experiencing a reported bug yourself, please quote it and state so - please state what baseband you are using

Edited by dogwoofer

Guest amus76

Rom: IRIS 1.5.0

BB.67

->Wifi can't connect to my hotspot, but my hotspot is detected

-> Everytime you reboot your phone, the signal goes, have to wait ~10 min in standby to settles

-> I can't change the theme with MUI Themes, maybe beacause I'm new with MIUI

Edited by amus76

Guest ImaGin3eK0A1H0

yeah..i got a several bug :

the led light bettween the key at bottom is not working

it cant use theme from MiUI official theme , its cause inifite reboot

i has flashed 1.4.0 and FPS is only 33

and why : MiUI animation are not included??????? :P

bb52

Edited by ImaGin3eK0A1H0

Guest dogwoofer

and why : MiUI animation are not included??????? :P

bb52

-HW key LEDs have never worked - they come on if you change the brightness on the notification bar

-If you're referring to the screen on/off animation, that is only for MIUI gingerbread, 1.5.0 is froyo

In future, please use the following format:

Rom:

Baseband:

Bug:

Makes it easier to go through the thread :rolleyes:

Guest marcjuh2811

hy

i'v been following things from xda till here..... and often it seems that people know but run in to problems and many times i hope that some1 trys to explain things from start-up like......

* the start rom stock ore pre flahed with root? bussybox from market? exrec 0.30? dualboot? etc.

* first and always flah BB 61 - 67 boot in exrec.

*and whipe full, cach. format cach, dalvic cache, batt. statt.

*flash rom

* and let it settle

this way we know that the proceture is the same to start with....

i know it looks silly but i still read that people are flashing rom and then flash BB....

Guest strix75

Rom Trip 1.5.0

Baseband 67

Bugs:

HW key led don´t work.

Miui theme don´t work

Flash in camera

Zoom in camera

Wifi do not connect

Network signal unstable.

Guest jimakos29

and why : MiUI animation are not included??????? :D

bb52

LEDs not working on froyo (if you make them work you lose other functionalities)

MIUI themes work as ong as they are .mzt files and not .zip files. Plus they don't always work on first run so if you get stuck at any step of the process you got to first give it some time. Then if it doesn't work you have to force close MIUI themer and retry. If after 2-3 retries it still doesn't work reboot phone and first think you do is applu theme. Should work eventually

Last, fps limit was only removed in version 1.3.0 but caused glitches so it returned in newer versions

Guest jimakos29
Rom Trip 1.5.0

Baseband 67

Bugs:

HW key led don´t work.

Miui theme don´t work

Flash in camera

Zoom in camera

Wifi do not connect

Network signal unstable.

See above post, plus: Flash in camera doesn't work,neither does zoom(nobody said they were supposed to anyway).Network is ok for me on tripnbb61 but many people report this so I don't know about it.There is a fix for wifi somewhere but I won't provide it seeing as trip is sensitive about people providing fixes for his roms so look for it or wait till trip fixes it

Edited by jimakos29

Guest Titusinas

ROM: TripnFroyo 1.0.2

Base Band: .52

Bug 1: LED for missed call or SMS only come up a single time, once you lock the screen. After that, no further led light notification.

Bug 2: No device vibration after and before making a call (when succesfully stablished)/(outgoing-incoming) and no settings menu in stock dialer. (although don´t really know if these capabilities are stock ones or someone´s mod...)

Out of that... Perfect ROM! Thanks again Trip!

Guest Cifer

Base Band: .49

facebook sync shows up but it doesnt do anything when i click it .... so contact-linking doesnt work

Guest Zabihjan

ROM: TripNMIUI 0.30 Gingerbread

Baseband: BB 67

Bug Description: Wifi doesnt turn on

App2sd doesnt work

Home button doesnt work

Touch screen is not as smooth.

Guest jusiek

Hi Trip,

I know that is not a bug but I think it is so crucial issue :D

I think you have already known that zdzihu made a new one xrecovery 1.0.0 so I would like to kindly request to made a new one zip. packages according to the zdzihu instructions:

"Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported, was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5. Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages."

Thanks in advace.

Edited by jusiek

Guest kanchigo

Base Band: .49

facebook sync shows up but it doesnt do anything when i click it .... so contact-linking doesnt work

Flash this file by Xrecovery to active Facebook sync. This file is made by My_Imotant from XDA forum

fb_data_fix.zip

Guest angelone

Tripn froyo 1.5.0

BB .61

- BT pairing the phone with my sony car stereo causes an reboot loop as soon as the pairing is finished

- battery drains in 15h mit 80% cellular standby

================================

Tripn Gingerbread 0.3.0

BB .61

- Phone reboots when GPS is used

Edited by angelone

Guest porksome

Rom: CM 6.1.3 Froyo V1.1

BB: 67

Bug: Google contacts & calendar sync not working. Flashed fix for market (which now works fine).

Guest smeshko

Froyo 1.5.5

BB 54

I know it's a tiny bug, but that's the obly one I have experienced so far. So in MIUI Music Settings there's an option to change songs with a shake and there's an option to regulate the sensitivity of the phone for the shake and THIS regulation doesn't work... it'd just stay on the original place.

Guest brendox10

Miui 1.5.5 froyo

BB. 61

External loudspeaker works fine for music etc. Then I install heytell from the market, play music and it only comes through the earpiece, uninstall heytell, reboot and all ok again!

Heytell is the only app I've had this with, my idea is because it has a button to toggle loudspeaker on and off in the app when receiving voice messages. U can get loud speaker to work by switching off loudspeaker pressing play, stopping, turn loudspeaker on play. Have to do that each time. Not so much a rom bug, but an annoying/ compatibility bug.

Cheers

Brendo

Guest jeudesls

ROM: TripNMIUI 1.5.5

Bug desciption: BLUETOOTH BUG. I get a ROM RESTART when I connect the Sony MW600 audio device.

Guest Zabihjan

ROM: [ROM] [30-05] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.1

Bug desciption: Gmail account in Accounts and Sync doesnt show Contacts