ARC Launcher and Widgets!

Guest a1exander

Guest rederik79

Can i use this on my x10i?

I have the eclair with the .61 bb and naturally is rooted

I read is possible but i tryed to install the launcher but nothing.....please help me

Edited by rederik79

Guest rederik79

I read is possible but i tryed to install the launcher but nothing.....please help me

Any solution?

I have tried many file, but nothing :D

Guest Crocodile1973

yes this works on the X10, download and install the apk's

Guest rederik79

Crocodile i have downloaded many and many version of this file but nothing, the message is evere the same "application not installed"

Edited by rederik79

Guest rederik79

I do not know how, but I did

I have deleted the original launcher and I replaced it with the arc. At this point, released by root explorer, the phone is locked, of course.

So I went into recovery and I selected "wipe the user \ factory data" and restart the launcher worked perfectly, I also installed the photowidget great and everything goes perfectly.

Finally .....................

And now I'm waiting for the rom of the arc made ​​by King Trip

Guest Crocodile1973
I do not know how, but I did

I have deleted the original launcher and I replaced it with the arc. At this point, released by root explorer, the phone is locked, of course.

So I went into recovery and I selected "wipe the user \ factory data" and restart the launcher worked perfectly, I also installed the photowidget great and everything goes perfectly.

Finally .....................

And now I'm waiting for the rom of the arc made ​​by King Trip

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1076583

trip has released versions already, but there is no news if this has been discontinued

Guest Crocodile1973
Its not discontinued, he still works on it, he released 4 ROMs here in just 2 Days so relax a little bit

what was wrong with that answer like? no point in getting heavy handed on people, had enough that crap over on XDA.

Guest Zabihjan

Is there any chance someone could add the option for backup and restore configuration for this launcher just like the other launchers? that would make life easier for us changing roms everyday.

Edited by Zabihjan

Guest Crocodile1973
Is there any chance someone could add the option for backup and restore configuration for this launcher just like the other launchers? that would make life easier for us changing roms everyday.

be a great option to have, but not even the arc itself has that option. great launcher, just lacks configuration options.

Guest Splicer

Err is it just me or was my reply really deleted?

I only thanked the OP for posting this and asked if there's by any chance an Arc-styled dialer available as well. *confused*

Guest gogogu
Err is it just me or was my reply really deleted?

I only thanked the OP for posting this and asked if there's by any chance an Arc-styled dialer available as well. *confused*

there was a link to e-bay on your post

Guest rederik79

Ok, i have flashed the bb .67 with the build 2.1.B.0.1, all work perfect, just any issue with the arc launcher. In the top of the home screnn i can't insert any object or widget. Why?

post-892778-1306997832_thumb.png

Guest a1exander
Ok, i have flashed the bb .67 with the build 2.1.B.0.1, all work perfect, just any issue with the arc launcher. In the top of the home screnn i can't insert any object or widget. Why?

Have you restored this launcher with som backup app? If so, remove it and install it again (not from backup app).

Guest rederik79
Have you restored this launcher with som backup app? If so, remove it and install it again (not from backup app).

Try soon

Thank you so much a1exander, now all working.

Edited by rederik79

Guest PlayGunsta

Just wipe the data of launcher and it will be fixed. I also had it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rederik79

Guys, i have deleted the photo widget from the home screen, now if i want to add the widget again, appears this message "the Widget is already added", how i can resolve this issue?

Guest rederik79
Guys, i have deleted the photo widget from the home screen, now if i want to add the widget again, appears this message "the Widget is already added", how i can resolve this issue?

UP