Photo

Any video player that can play smooth 1080/720p mkv?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

alinush95

alinush95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
i would like to know if there is a good video player for full hd or hd mkv's to play

thla

thla

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

i would like to know if there is a good video player for full hd or hd mkv's to play

As the system doesn't support the mkv container, no, all mkv files will be decoded in software mode.

federicoc

federicoc

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Full MKV support will be available in the "upcoming" official LG release (already available for Korean SU660 O2X). I think most of us are waiting for such improvement.

fifi139

fifi139

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:LG O2x
yea, i also want that. full hd mp4 format. I use mobo player and it can play up to 720p but for 1080p only software decoding and it's so slow..

yong hong

yong hong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus 2X

yea, i also want that. full hd mp4 format. I use mobo player and it can play up to 720p but for 1080p only software decoding and it's so slow..

Sighs. I am only able to run 480p (high profile) mkv files in soft-decoding mode with Moboplayer. Anything higher gives me a slideshow. I tried overclocking to alleviate but even at 1.3Ghz, it is merely more bearable. However, it is still not fluid. limitations of Tegra 2 (no NEON).

Hope that the update which includes 720p high profile 4.1 and mkv container support comes sooner.

YH

happyboybaby

happyboybaby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Step by step guide on how to play MKV, HD MKV files on PS3/Xbox 360/iPad/iPhone/Samsung/Android/QuickTime/Zune/PowerPoint/BlackBerry/Nokia and more at http://www.bigasoft....-mkv-files.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users