X10 Firmware help

Guest SiTheSpike

Guest SiTheSpike

Hey there,

I was just wondering is it safe to flash the new X10 firmware whilst using trips MIUI or do i have to go back to SE stock then flash the lastest firmware to them have to reput trips ROM on again XD im really confused :L

-Simon-

Edited by SiTheSpike

Guest PhrozenFear
Hey there,

I was just wondering is it safe to flash the new X10 firmware whilst using trips MIUI or do i have to go back to SE stock then flash the lastest firmware to them have to reput trips ROM on again XD im really confused :L

-Simon-

Which Firmware are you talking about ? The new 2.1.B.0.1 with baseband 2.1.65 ? That's the new Stock Firmware from SE, and that'll end up resetting your phone to the new factory. If you're flashing BASEBANDS, then you can do that no problem from any ROM, because it just changes the radio firmware, not the whole flash ROM.

However, if you are changing your basebands, make sure you uncheck the Wipe User Data checkbox from Flashtool - going to 2.0.52 and a couple of the others, it offers that, and that'll wipe your phone back to the way it was when you first flashed that ROM, losing everything - settings, SMS / MMS, call logs, apps, EVERYTHING.