NEW KERNEL + SOFTKEY FIX + PROX FIX + LiquidSettings custom rom app

Guest LSteam

Guest thirtytwodave

i just have one question will the ring repeat when someone phones you lol seems to be a common problem for new roms except for the new sense d and AuraxTSense 8.4 port 1.2. The reason this is a big deal is that i run a commercial cleaning business off of my phone and work all night and sleep all day so if somebody phones one ring won't do and i for some reason cannot put anything less then 2.2.1 otherwise the phone just locks up

Guest fra74
Me and thepasto have finished :D

Because is a very big update with a lot of fresh things let us to test it tonight :D

esimated release: tomorrow :o

thanks for your patience :(

edit: did i used too many emoticons? XD

will you release it today?

Thanks

Guest Christoforos22

@Suxsem,

Can you please post a separate fix for wifi for us who use another rom?(leogingerbread 5)

Everything works fine except wifi(stays on obtaining address and then disconnects)

Than you

Guest Yequan

The only not working for me is a soft notice ... but I would not use it ... close to the sensor, seems to be fine ... 1 minute later, the test calls Woke up perfectly, but also compass and the rotation of work ...

Guest vovka-horoshiy
hm after trying with miui my wifi doesnt connect anymore:(

Try this. I just replaced the bootlogo and corrected some strings into the init.salsa.rc special for MIUI. Thanks black_dez for help))

Edited by vovka-horoshiy

Guest EddyFreschi

thanks for your work! i'm using this patch and proximity sensor works fine, but i can't use softkeys led notifications, i tried both the patches posted but nothing, i'm running MIUI 1.6.3