leaked thai gingerbread for x10 is finally here

Guest James Sean

Guest TripNRaVeR
nice to hear from u trip, u r the superstar in here and u will be, cause I really want you to build this into miui rom.

but I'm going kinda crazy now, having some trouble rooting this rom.

even the flash tools says its rooted and there is a superuser in the apps, but actually its not rooted.

you have any other way to make a zip without rooting.

Well if this is true, you will also be the superstar here. ;)

Did you try rageagainstthecage? And if yes what version did you use?

ps. If it is the files that you want to rebuild into a rom, then there is another way to do this, I used this method on my friends Arc because he didnt want me to root it lol. Problem is that it will be hard to get 16m colours without kernel. BUT it is a very good start, good enough for custom roms.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest realunited123

Also did you try Gingerbreak ? Most likely won't work because it doesn't for 2.3.3 Arc but worth a try :P

Guest James Sean

ps. If it is the files that you want to rebuild into a rom, then there is another way to do this, I used this method on my friends Arc because he didnt want me to root it lol. Problem is that it will be hard to get 16m colours without kernel. BUT it is a very good start, good enough for custom roms.

I haven't, but gonna try. thanx.

Guest a1exander

If this guy is lying I will not only be killing him, but hes mom and family too.

DAMN Im excited now! Not only about the official GB, but Trips GB 2.3 with working camera. :P

F5! ;)

Mod edit: Absolutely no need for threats like that, even if you are joking.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest realunited123

About 1k views in about 80-85 mins. lol People are pressing that F5 button pretty hard. Luckily i have a spare keyboard with me.. LOL

Guest Crocodile1973
If this guy is lying I will not only be killing him, but hes mom and family too.

DAMN Im excited now! Not only about the official GB, but Trips GB 2.3 with working camera. :P

F5! ;)

i see your already over at XDA posting, give the guy a chance to actually upload it first, shhhhhhhhesh

Guest wali01x
i see your already over at XDA posting, give the guy a chance to actually upload it first, shhhhhhhhesh

+1 and yeah its like pushing the cow in the hole and trying to get it out then..someone lock the thread & for users over 5+ posts.

Guest fusioncoast
Thanks for notifying through pm ;) If it is online, gimme 20 min to build the GB miui fully working lol.

Well lets see what it brings and how the screen looks with that kernel on my froyo rom!

The downside is that my Froyo rom becomes pretty useless and will not be used anymore and that just before the 1.6.5 is ready :P

Will upload that in a few moments

Trip once this is out please port the bravia engine to it Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Guest realunited123
+1 and yeah its like pushing the cow in the hole and trying to get it out then..someone lock the thread & for users over 5+ posts.

Damnit looks like i will have to spam a bit then ;)

Guest wali01x
Damnit looks like i will have to spam a bit then ;)

please do you're kewl :P mods lock the thread and keep it for 5+ posts

Edited by wali01x

Guest a1exander
please do you're kewl ;) i just pity those that relive the past moments *cough* someone in this thread .. mods lock the thread and keep it for 5+ posts

Wut, how would that stop me from posting it over at XDA? :P

Im tired..

Guest wali01x
Wut, how would that stop me from posting it over at XDA? ;)

Im tired..

tired of me? im not tired of you & when i did say what u quoted :| *smart* :D :P