My i900 interface is almost 100% iPhone

Guest jumper007

Guest jumper007

I have made lot of research and tests, I have done this for a long time, 'till I found the program that fits me. Well I'm talking about the iPhoneToday. Yes, it may seem crazy but is the BEST iPhone skin I have ever tested. Neither iFonz nor iPhoneWM were good enough. This is the i900 user's Heaven. I will add some screenshots. If you like it, let me know, and I'll do my best to get more softwares, and get our i900's interface exactly like the iOS once. Here you are ;)

post-822863-1308334041_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334045_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334048_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334052_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334057_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334060_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334063_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334067_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334071_thumb.jpg

post-822863-1308334074_thumb.jpg

S2U2_2.43_QVGA.zip

S2U2_Touch_Fix.cab

iContact.cab

iDialer.cab

S2P.v1.0.cab

iPhoneToday_1.5.2_wm.cab

wallpaper_iphone.rar

Alien007_Software_WVGA_RESOLUTION_FIX.CAB

Edited by jumper007

Guest Raheel Anjum
Please let me know whether you like it or not...

Looks awsome. Can you guide us how to use them. Will you release your own ROM for this purpose. What are the pre-requisites. Can the cab files attached with your post installed in any ROM. If yest what is the recommended order to load them in our I900.

Note: I am currently using Droid pro ROM of master Yonn.

Guest jumper007

A tutorial for it would be:

1) Download and install the iPhoneToday.cab

2) After that, be sure you use FileExplorer (Main Menu >> Programs >> File Explorer >> "the folder where you intalled the iPhoneToday"). In the iPhoneToday folder, open the .exe, after that, go to File Explorer again and open it once again (the iPhoneToday.exe). This will make it remain always there.

3) Now, that you have the iPhoneToday, you can install iContact.cab and iDialer.cab

4) After these two, you can also intall S2P.cab ( the music player, like an iPod ).

5) Install S2U2.cab, which is the slide lock (like the iPhone's once).

6) Now download the wallpaper.rar, extract it on your desktop PC, and copy the iPhone wallpaper to your i900 (usually by ActiveSync or by SD Card). Go to the "desktop" (the iPhoneToday home screen) and hold your finger (nail) 'till the little "menu" appears. After that click Options. Now at the Background Settings browse for the iPhone wallpaper which you have just downloaded, but before pressing OK, be sure you have checked that "Center", "Fit Width" and "Fit Height" are on. If you want your interface more "iPhone", you can go back to Options, but this time, on the top, change the "Select screen type" from Mainscreen to Bottombar. Now go to Background Settings and there browse for the image (iPhoneToday >> backgrounds >> BottomBar). Choose any of those two. Before pressing OK, we have to check that "Center" and "Tile" buttons are on.

-----------ANSWERS-----------

1) In the near future I might publish a new ROM ( a iPhone like one ).

2) Yes, this iPhone theme is compatible with any type of i900 ROM.

3) About the TouchWiz, I will do my best to get it work. I am now working on something, but I'm far from ready.

Edited by jumper007

Guest jumper007

Has anyone followed my tutorial ? Do you like it ? Should I continue this project ?

Edited by jumper007

Guest reglib
:) I'm glad you enjoyed it B)

I have question why my fonts are with shadows and cannot be readed clearly

And did you tell me how to attach a photo to call so when use s2u2 to see picture of caller

Guest jumper007
I have question why my fonts are with shadows and cannot be readed clearly

And did you tell me how to attach a photo to call so when use s2u2 to see picture of caller

For the shadows go to home screen on iPhoneToday press finger, Options, Text Settings and Change the Shadow from 1 to 0 :)

For the S2U2, you have to search somewhere else, as I couldn't find how to do that, yet...

Anyway, for a iPhoneToday (almost like mine, download the rar, extract and copy the folder. After that run the .exe and you are ready.)

iPhoneToday.rar

Edited by jumper007

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest razelinio

Hey dude.. and thx for that share its awesome ! one question .. on icontact why its not reading mine contacts?? i have to write them?? my contacts are saved on SIM!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ioan314

Hello

Thanks for Iphone style theme

The fonts are still not very clear , even after your settings - from 1 to 0

I attached a screen

Edited by ioan314

• 4 weeks later...
Guest EamonMV

Has anyone followed my tutorial ? Do you like it ? Should I continue this project ?

HI again,

I wrote the quoted post a fewdays ago. Since then I have discovered the fantastic way you have included to Insert, Delete, Edit and Move the IPhone Screen icons.

I pressed on the screen and held it pressed.Then the Magic unfolded.

WELL DONE

Eamon

Hi, Yes I followed your tutorial and I am very pleased. I have all the apps working.

Very good job. Keep at the fine work.

I wish I knew how to do what you have done so well.

Please tell me how to add more ICONS to run other programs that are installed in my OMNIA i900, like SKYPE.

I want to put the ICON on the IPHONE Today Screen

Thanks

EamonMV

Edited by EamonMV

Guest anand_ivy

Looks awsome. Can you guide us how to use them. Will you release your own ROM for this purpose. What are the pre-requisites. Can the cab files attached with your post installed in any ROM. If yest what is the recommended order to load them in our I900.

Note: I am currently using Droid pro ROM of master Yonn.

HI, i also flashed my Omnia i900 with the same ROM (Droid pro) before that it had 6.1 and network unlocked, but the matter is after flashing it is asking again network lock code.....

what i have to do to fix this issue.........

Kindly help me in this regards....

Edited by anand_ivy

Guest Borna_bkpdata

Hi jumper,

good work, really nice.

One question, do You know how i could replace ms dialer? With something more finger friendly? Beside good looking Today screen I would really love to replace old and ugly msdialer which is popingup everytime someone calls me:(

Edit:

nm, i figure it out.

tnx

Edited by Borna_bkpdata

• 5 weeks later...
Guest JustNorm

Great App?? I don't know if that is what you call it but it is the best I have seen for an Iphone theme. It is also easy to turn on or off from the today screen options. I have set Idialer to turn on with the top right button and use my regular Omnia today screen. Allows my weather widget to work but give me a much better dialer and contact sort. Thanks. I will keep playing and see if I can get some of the widgets working from the iphone today screen. Thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...

i like the app prety much, i only don't get how to close some apps, because the X from WM is gone...

i can't close the iContacts for example

and the lock when the phone is on is still the old one... but i have installed the one that would be the iPhone lock...

and is there a way to simply get to a list of programs? of do i have to put them all in a tab?

thats all i don't get so far, but maybe you have some solutions :)

ps. i am sorry for my bad englisch :$

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, Yes I followed your tutorial and I am very pleased. I have all the apps working.

Very good job. Keep at the fine work.

I wish I knew how to do what you have done so well.

Please tell me how to add more ICONS to run other programs that are installed in my OMNIA i900, like SKYPE.

I want to put the ICON on the IPHONE Today Screen

Thanks

EamonMV

keep your nice job i am waiting for next screen.

willy

Hi Jumper

I have only 3 windows open but on the picture you have 5 window opening with icons. I need a game icon and more like skype or other.

Keep your job i thing the icons are working very well, maybe the best.

willy

I have made lot of research and tests, I have done this for a long time, 'till I found the program that fits me. Well I'm talking about the iPhoneToday. Yes, it may seem crazy but is the BEST iPhone skin I have ever tested. Neither iFonz nor iPhoneWM were good enough. This is the i900 user's Heaven. I will add some screenshots. If you like it, let me know, and I'll do my best to get more softwares, and 5 get our i900's interface exactly like the iOS once. Here you are smile.gif

Hey

you got 5 screen with iphone icon but when i download i get only 3 screen with icon iphone.I don' have game icon folder and more.

Can you make skype folder etc.

thank you

willy

• 1 year later...