[ROM][June 20]MIUI gingerbread new circle lockscreens & features most responsive rom I have made

Guest rdannar

Guest rdannar

With that I bring you the update of the first ever gingerbread miui gingerbread rom for the x10 with much help to cobrata tweak and de-lag.. everything works except for camera/camcorder... camera does work with camera illusion (thanks cobrato for letting me know the one file i needed to update)

This rom does not use miui luancher and uses launcherpro instead

I am not new to this forum (check my profile) I just don't post often and felt others may want to try this rom as it is fast, stable, and responsive. If you like it great, if not then don't use it. This miui gingerbread rom ported to the x10 using formels, cm7 from J, and miui

40% formels 40% cm7.. 18% modifies files by me. And 2% percent from miscellaneous developers Wicha may include wolfbreak, cobrato, tripenraver,other nexus roms, Rodriquez style, z, doomlord, azuzu, and others

HNew-lockscreen-screenshots.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=628617&d=1308361698

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE SO IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY THIS DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE ON YOUR PHONE IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTEE

I used base files from J's rom and formels/rodriguezstyle miui working from a nexus one port. it also has J newest recovery installed in the rom..

HOW TO INSTALL

on first boot through recovery (make sure you are on baseband .67 before flashing. If apps are missing after boot, then reboot device. If there is unusual chinese symbols then reboot the device. these are known problems of 2.3.4.

this rom has volume control, launcher pro and miui launcher. network tweaks. mapsmod. live wallpapers galore. xda app. sms backup. torch that works during lock screen by holding down menu button. theme manager/downloader. working market, gtalk, youtube, email, gmail, backup, browser, volume manager, spare parts, 2 miui music players, fast fix gps, and most google apps.

working

[*]data

[*]calls

[*]Mms

[*]SMS

[*]Audio

[*]Browser

[*]Sync

[*]sd card mount and storage

[*]youtube

[*]audio

[*]video (youtube etc.)

[*]themes

[*]music/gallery

[*]gps

[*]torch

[*]filemanager

not working

camera/camcorder (works with camera illusion)

Selecting WiFi settings restarts the phone.

Work around by installing WiFi manager from Market

MIUI_2.zip.html

updateWIFI.zip.html

fixes wifi and has new build.prop. updates some apps also

Edited by rdannar

Guest rdannar

This rom will be a base for a dual boot rom that will dual boot with a bare eclair rom so you can quickly switch to a full working camera

Guest yournameshouldbehere

None of you help yourselves at all :) anyway back to topic, the ROM looks great will be trying it out later B)

Guest erwindrums
I bring you the update of the first ever gingerbread miui gingerbread rom for the x10 with much help to cobrato to tweak and de-lag.. everything works except for camera/camcorder... camera does work with camera illusion (thanks cobrato for letting me know the one file i needed to update)

This rom does not use miui luancher and uses launcherpro instead

I am not new to this forum (check my profile) I just don't post often and felt others may want to try this rom as it is fast, stable, and responsive. It does not have the camera and video options of trips miui and I WILL NOT PORT OR USE OTHER X10 MIUI DEVELOPERS FEATURES TO THIS ROM. If you like it great, if not please leave rude remarks to yourself.

This rom is not from any other x10 miui files or sources of x10 miui developers. This miui gingerbread rom ported to the x10 using formels, cm7 from J, and miui nexus.. AGAIN resources NOT FROM OTHER X10 MIUI developers sources.

New-lockscreen-screenshots.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=628617&d=1308361698

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE SO IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY THIS DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE ON YOUR PHONE IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTEE

I used base files from J's rom and formels/rodriguezstyle miui working from a nexus one port. it also has J newest recovery installed in the rom..

HOW TO INSTALL

on first boot through recovery (make sure you are on baseband .67 before flashing. If apps are missing after boot, then reboot device. If there is unusual chinese symbols then reboot the device. these are known problems of 2.3.4.

this rom has volume control, launcher pro and miui launcher. network tweaks. mapsmod. live wallpapers galore. xda app. sms backup. torch that works during lock screen by holding down menu button. theme manager/downloader. working market, gtalk, youtube, email, gmail, backup, browser, volume manager, spare parts, 2 miui music players, fast fix gps, and most google apps.

working

[*]data

[*]calls

[*]Mms

[*]SMS

[*]Audio

[*]Browser

[*]Sync

[*]sd card mount and storage

[*]youtube

[*]audio

[*]video (youtube etc.)

[*]themes

[*]music/gallery

[*]gps

[*]torch

[*]filemanager

not working

camera/camcorder (works with camera illusion)

Selecting WiFi settings restarts the phone.

Work around by installing WiFi manager from Market

MIUI_2.zip.html

I don't like it it is japanisch most of the apps.

Guest a1exander
I don't like it it is japanisch most of the apps.

I hate when people quote the whole f*cking OP and then write one freaking sentence under it. Gaah!!

Anyways R, I'll try it out. :)

Guest erwindrums
I hate when people quote the whole f*cking OP and then write one freaking sentence under it. Gaah!!

Anyways R, I'll try it out. :)

Sorry i make a mistake. I do the next time in another way....

Guest Simon O

Keep things civil. Arguing on the forum and making posts to insult other members is against the rules and warnings will be issued!

Stick to the topic guys.

Guest ZePhantom

Nice release ... gotta try this out.

I understood Trips initial comment as "Since there are other great developers for the x10, i am happy that I to can buy a new phone and develop on that ... because now the x10 users will still get quality releases from these other good developers even if I am not developing"

Guest PhrozenFear

Looks like an interesting build, rdannar. And once you update it with the Dual-Boot option, I might just have to give it a shot.

Guest o0k00l

Hey R

Finally you are on this forum with bang !!

Using this rom since morning here are Pros and cons :-

Pro :-

A2Sd working

New lock screen

Camera working (Already mentioned in OP).

Cons :-

Chinese in most Apps.

Wifi Not working (Already mentioned in OP)

Auto Rotation is very slow

Call filter (firewall) is not working properly ..

.. Keep up the gud work ..

Edited by o0k00l

Guest TripNRaVeR

You filty thief GOTYA!

Same bugs as mine rom! THIS ROM IS THE BIGGEST STOLEN ROM EVER! RDANNAR CANNOT BUILD HIS OWN ROMS, HE STEALS ANT TAKING CREDITS FOR WHAT HE DOESNT DO!

Look at first post, he said he does everything himself... Now here is some proof that makes it all clear. PS. Thief you even have same bugs as mine, thats the only reason for youre filty face to show up here.

rdannar build.prop "TripNMiUI RIP-OFF"

rloser01.jpg

TripNMiUI! Lonely at the TOP!

trip01.jpg

REPORTED THIS TO MODS, THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN WHAT CRAP TOPIC. RDANNAR WAS REASON FOR ME TO GET BANNED ON XDA SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS TO XDA :)

PS. This is not about the fact that he steals but he gives other people credit EXCEPT the builder of the rom. Thats making him the s*** of the whole community!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Dario93

Hmm.. It seems that we have all the reasons to consider this ROM as a stolen one,right? If rdannar has an explanation for this,well lets expone it now,otherwise we'll put an end to this kind of nonsense with a ban and a locked thread.

Regards,

D.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hmm.. It seems that we have all the reasons to consider this ROM as a stolen one,right? If rdannar has an explanation for this,well lets expone it now,otherwise we'll put an end to this kind of nonsense with a ban and a locked thread.

Regards,

D.

Thats how mods should respond. Thanks Dario for your understanding.

Damn on XDA I got banned for this...

I forgot to mention that NIGB006 means;

Noeri (My first name :) )

Iris (My sweety)

GingerBread

And I know for sure that his "rom" never would have MY NAME and MY GIRLS name in it. LOL B) I dont wanna say more about this, its clearly obvious what has happend here. Think this also makes sense on what was happening a few hours back. So Mods consider this last part as some information what is going on between XDA members and there flaming.

Guest fiscidtox
Thats how mods should respond. Thanks Dario for your understanding.

Damn on XDA I got banned for this...

I forgot to mention that NIGB006 means;

Noeri (My first name :) )

Iris (My sweety)

GingerBread

And I know for sure that his "rom" never would have MY NAME and MY GIRLS name in it. LOL B) I dont wanna say more about this, its clearly obvious what has happend here. Think this also makes sense on what was happening a few hours back. So Mods consider this last part as some information what is going on between XDA members and there flaming.

I'm not defending him here, because if true this is bad, but before any of this you came into the thread just to make an off the cuff comment for no reason.... So I hardly think you can use this as an excuse for earlier...

Also this us hardly why you were banned from xda... Nice try though.

Guest rendeiro2005

Regards,

D.

I wonder WTF build.prop had something to do with steal!!!

You can build or not an entire rom and use someones else build.prop if you think and in fact work!

You can mix completely build.prop files from different devs andy??? Also work! You can use info from other phones and...also work!!!

If someone talks about ramdisk files or others...but this wasnt the case.

Guest l0tech

For whatever this might add to the discussion, this is how rdannar explained his building of this rom over at XDA forums.

to be more specific and to if you want to follow my steps as I figure it out i will tell you what I did to get this far.

first download formels miui from nexus android development

download cm7 from j for x10

use 7 zip to open files

delete kernel file from formels miui

add J's recovery to system folder and add chargemon charger and recovery from CM to bin of formels

add J's kernel file to system folder

replace build prop with J's build prop in system folder

in bin xbin etc and lib folders add all files from J's rom to Formels (to get more involved, open each folder and only copy the files that are in the CM ROM that aren't in the N1 ROM)

now overwrite core files from CM rom to Formels rom. easiest way to do this is to check modified dates in CM rom for bin folder and lib folder. I believe they are dated before march so easy to find

replace /system/lib/libgsl.so

replace libaudio.so

libhardware_legacy.so

app_process

mediaserver

surfaceflinger

netcfg

dhcpcd

rild

wpa_supplicant

libcm.so

libdss.so

libhardware.so

liboncrpc.so

libpbmlib.so

libqmui.so

libril.so

delete these from Formels and replace with cm folders /system/etc/firmware/ dir

/system/etc/sensors* files

/system/etc/*files ending in .sh

/system/lib/hw/ dir

/system/lib/modules/ dir

/system/etc/dhcpd

/system/lib/egl

delete meta-inf from miui and add meta-inf folder from cm

Guest TripNRaVeR
For whatever this might add to the discussion, this is how rdannar explained his building of this rom over at XDA forums.

He keeps lying! :)

replace build prop with J's build prop in system folder

LOL 10x at rendeiro2005! B)