Aircrack for Android

Guest myangel

Hi,

i'm looking for Aircrack for Android

I found this blog that suggests to install Penetrate Pro.

JAVAPASSIONBLOG

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

I hope you are not suggesting any illegal activities on this forum... :)

But the blog you cite shows an image with a Thomson router, which has a specific vulnerability which is simpler than the methods used by Aircrack.

The Thomson based routers which use a series of letters and numbers at the end effectively generated by hashing the serial number of the device through SHA-1 and taking one chunk to be the WPA key and the other is stuck on the end of the name Thomson to make the SSID.

A LUT can be generated and stored on the phone which would seriously reduce the number of possible WPA keys that the router might use by default.

The result is that you can guess the key from a set of a dozen or so possibilities.

More info on this is published here:

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/default-key...me-hub-routers/

I do not know if this is the method used by Penetrate Pro, but you can get quite far using a pocket calculator and notepad. (Dont do SHA-1 on a pocket calculator unless you're like Louis Armstrong).

Guest myangel

But the blog you cite shows an image with a Thomson router, which has a specific vulnerability which is simpler than the methods used by Aircrack.

The Thomson based routers which use a series of letters and numbers at the end effectively generated by hashing the serial number of the device through SHA-1 and taking one chunk to be the WPA key and the other is stuck on the end of the name Thomson to make the SSID.

A LUT can be generated and stored on the phone which would seriously reduce the number of possible WPA keys that the router might use by default.

The result is that you can guess the key from a set of a dozen or so possibilities.

I do not know if this is the method used by Penetrate Pro, but you can get quite far using a pocket calculator and notepad. (Dont do SHA-1 on a pocket calculator unless you're like Louis Armstrong).

Do you understand my question?

Maybe not. :rolleyes:

Guest myangel

Do you understand my question?

Maybe not. :rolleyes: