[ROM] Blue Ginger V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest DaneelS

Anyone notice slow speeds on 3g/H with this? I'm only getting just over 100 kbps download and 150 kbps upload. I'm sure I used to get a lot higher. Wi-fi speed seems to be fine.

Also, signal strength seems to vary a lot despite the phone not being moved, most of the time it's reading lower bars than before, though call quality seems to be ok.

Edited by DaneelS

Guest Geree
It is possible to make a AOSP Rom? Just Android - Nothing more exept Google Apps?

Less is more!

Agree. +1

Just include the necessary things with stock(like) theme... everything else can be upgraded by a zip file if you wish...

All the people complaining that this is not ASOP or "doesn't need" this or that... If it doesn't suit your needs, don't use it. Simple. This ROM was obviously never aiming to be vanilla.

If you want a ROM to fit your exact requirements then feel free to go ahead and make one and then add it to the plethora of choice we have on this great site. Alternatively, take something like this as a base and then modify it to suit your personal requirements.

I would like to thank the author for bringing more choice to the great Blade community.

Guest maxdcl

Today I understand the trouble...I use the navigator offline "Sygic Navigation v.11.0.1" but when I close the program (I use the command exit into the program), the program run again (I see it in setting/applications/battery use) and the life battery is very poor...

Guest Redflake

New Green Theme. For those who don't like blue.

For v1. NOTE: If you use on V2 you will loose the CRT animation

fresh Ginger

Home.jpgnote.jpgMarket.jpgHilite.jpg

Ringer.jpgsettings.jpg

Thanks for the great rom Psyloid.

For me its the best of the new gingerbread roms.

Hope you don't mind me changing it to green but blue ain't for me.

Just about the right mix of preinstalled apps and no major problems that I have found yet. Great battery life to. :)

Edited by Redflake

Guest ufoman
Today I understand the trouble...I use the navigator offline "Sygic Navigation v.11.0.1" but when I close the program (I use the command exit into the program), the program run again (I see it in setting/applications/battery use) and the life battery is very poor...

Likely to be a problem in the program itself, a friend that has a Moto Defy with Android 2.2 has the same issue.

Guest robinhud2010
New Green Theme. For those who don't like blue.

Is that green "Zte Blade" gonna appear at the bottom of the notification bar?

Guest maxdcl
Likely to be a problem in the program itself, a friend that has a Moto Defy with Android 2.2 has the same issue.

But when I used Cyanogenmod Green V5 there isn't this problem...

Guest skeewiff

Hi Psyloid i´m very happy with your roms (great job) but now I´m testing this rom and I cannot see an increase in headphone volume as you tols so I had to install Volume + and the music player doesn´t recognize flac files like in the green version, Is it possible to include CM7 player in the next update?. thanx in advance

Guest Redflake
Is that green "Zte Blade" gonna appear at the bottom of the notification bar?

Yes on this theme. Will do another in the morning without the writing.

Guest Psyloid

working on V2 now, so far i got:

-tweaked ringtones

-modified build.prop

-Reverted to stock UI

-Deleted sdspeedincrease

-Added dspmanager

-Added A2SDGUI

-Added No frills CPU control

-Added Appwidgetpicker

-Removed blade buddy

-enabled stagefright by default

i'm trying to get it done asap, but i like to do some more changes first

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Psyloid
Hi Psyloid i´m very happy with your roms (great job) but now I´m testing this rom and I cannot see an increase in headphone volume as you tols so I had to install Volume + and the music player doesn´t recognize flac files like in the green version, Is it possible to include CM7 player in the next update?. thanx in advance

For me it plays much louder , I will see about that music player, most likely i'll make an addon for it