Lock screen apps

Guest JimiB

Guest JimiB

Basically I was wondering what you guys use for lockscreen apps/widgets etc. I really like both the cyanogenmod and miui lockscreens (with multiple 'direct acces' options). However, there are no stable builds of these available for the streak. Does anyone use (or know of) an app to get similar functionality?

Cheers,

Jimi

Guest trhildebrand96

I use Executive Assistant. It was free on Amazon Appstore a few days ago so I downloaded it (I'm cheap). This is NOT A WIDGET, but a lock screen replacement. It tells you missed calls, calendar events, tasks, email, facebook updates, tweets, SMS, and RSS (through Google reader). It has a lot of options, including widgets (I have voice search) and shortcuts to apps (phone), and looks great. The only issue is a small "drag to unlock" slider, but you can set it to accept the back key to unlock. I haven't tried this, but you could use this as a lock screen replacement in conjunction with NoLock.

Guest baastien
I use Executive Assistant. It was free on Amazon Appstore a few days ago so I downloaded it (I'm cheap). This is NOT A WIDGET, but a lock screen replacement. It tells you missed calls, calendar events, tasks, email, facebook updates, tweets, SMS, and RSS (through Google reader). It has a lot of options, including widgets (I have voice search) and shortcuts to apps (phone), and looks great. The only issue is a small "drag to unlock" slider, but you can set it to accept the back key to unlock. I haven't tried this, but you could use this as a lock screen replacement in conjunction with NoLock.

I use widgetlocker from market and there are no problem since v 2.0. There are many many customisation possible, go on xda for that.

Cheers