HMZX

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF (ZTE Blade)

Why is this in the ZTE Blade forum?

why cant it be?

there is an android app for google+, that works on the zte blade, so it is linked...

Posted Image

IF I HELPED YOU, KEEP ME OFF THE STREETS :D

Richard_Arkless

Richard_Arkless

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
Just got my invite, unfortunately its still complaining about it being over capacity, its like the days when gmail was still in private beta all over again

When I get through I will keep you lot informed then will invite ANYONE who requests an invite

Edited by Richard_Arkless, 03 July 2011 - 10:33 PM.

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero & HTC Sensation XE
Thanks Richard.

rbbrslmn

rbbrslmn

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
as far as I can see its a very nice well designed thing that has absolutely no chance of success because everyone has, like it or not, facebook.

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez

as far as I can see its a very nice well designed thing that has absolutely no chance of success because everyone has, like it or not, facebook.

as a facebook refuser and deleter, google+ is a breath of fresh air, everything just works and you know who has your information and what it's being used for.

Plus, the delete account button is easy to find

jt!

jt!

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco (ZTE Blade)
are people still having any luck getting invites? my friends tried several times but im not getting any emails through :)

hecatae

hecatae

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9305
  • Twitter:@meritez

are people still having any luck getting invites? my friends tried several times but im not getting any emails through :)

the share invite loophole was closed by Google today

jt!

jt!

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco (ZTE Blade)
sad times

Richard_Arkless

Richard_Arkless

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

I dunno I have spoken to many of my friends who use either skype (does well at video chat), windows live messenger (Does well in normal chat) or facebook (does well at profiles and status updates) and many use it just because there is nothing that competes with it and once they heard about google+ and the features they were happy to switch, I think this is the only hyped up alternative that does all the things that the 3 I stated does best at and the fact its all in one package makes life easier for people

One suggestion I have though is they clearly need to integrate their current services into google+ because the fact they are using a seperate chatting, picture and video service when they already have perfectly good ones is ridiculous

Edited by Richard_Arkless, 04 July 2011 - 12:28 PM.

cgk

cgk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

I dunno I have spoken to many of my friends who use either skype (does well at video chat), windows live messenger (Does well in normal chat) or facebook (does well at profiles and status updates) and many use it just because there is nothing that competes with it and once they heard about google+ and the features they were happy to switch, I think this is the only hyped up alternative that does all the things that the 3 I stated does best at and the fact its all in one package makes life easier for people

One suggestion I have though is they clearly need to integrate their current services into google+ because the fact they are using a seperate chatting, picture and video service when they already have perfectly good ones is ridiculous

From all accounts, Skype will be used for video chat in facebook in the next couple of weeks.

Matty-p

Matty-p

Addict

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Devices:orange sanfransico, g300

if thats true then that sounds like a vital point they don't have much to gain by not doing.
p.s richard i massively owe you one if you manage to get me an invite :)

HMZX

HMZX

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Devices:Orange SF (ZTE Blade)
The annoying thing about it is that you have to be atleast 18 to use it.

I never remember putting my age into my google account and it still comes up with the 'You have to be a certain age to use this feature'

Posted Image

IF I HELPED YOU, KEEP ME OFF THE STREETS :D

Richard_Arkless

Richard_Arkless

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
Has anyone managed to register yet, I click the invite link and its still complaining about over capacity

another query when you click the invite link does it take you to the google + home page or takes you somewhere else cause when I click mine, it takes me to where it says "Google+ is in limited Field Trial" (https://plus.google....t/?sw=1&type=st), well I have already got an invite from a current google+ user so shouldnt it say something else or lead to a different page

Edited by Richard_Arkless, 04 July 2011 - 08:06 PM.

fldc

fldc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Twitter:@fldc

Has anyone managed to register yet, I click the invite link and its still complaining about over capacity

another query when you click the invite link does it take you to the google + home page or takes you somewhere else cause when I click mine, it takes me to where it says "Google+ is in limited Field Trial" (https://plus.google....t/?sw=1&type=st), well I have already got an invite from a current google+ user so shouldnt it say something else or lead to a different page

I had to wait around 48 hours for the link to work.

Peasant

Peasant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

facebook is for losers! get a girlfriend! :)

I like your comment SwissTourist, for this reason: last week my gf of 6 years or so threw an absolute torrent of abuse at me because I had not accepted her firned request! I couldn't see the point. We've lived together for 4 1/2 years so why does she need to be on my carefully screened list of just over 30 friends? She doesn't. End of. It's all settled now though.

Richard_Arkless

Richard_Arkless

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
Use this new method

What we should do now is create our own google docs spreadsheet then people can fill it in, what do you guys think?

https://spreadsheets...t...Xc&hl=en_GB

this way its all in one place and others can help then

Edited by Richard_Arkless, 10 July 2011 - 10:26 PM.

Richard_Arkless

Richard_Arkless

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
Another quick update

the google+ invite system is up but is restricting how many people join so try every now and again, as always keep the invite requests coming

Edited by Richard_Arkless, 07 July 2011 - 11:37 AM.

Thar

Thar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Just an update, I have now got into google+, if you want an invite then please go to my google+ page @ http://gplus.to/richardarkless click send email and in the subject put "google+ invite" (so will get put into a folder and wont flood inbox) and in the message bit put your email address

I will try and send out an email to everyone but I cant guarantee that it will work straight away because of demands

Also if you get "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon." after invite that is normal because the demand is too high so try every now and again

Email sent, thank you! :blink:

Edit: Invite received...cheers! Just need to wait for them to open the doors again!

Edited by Thar, 07 July 2011 - 09:24 PM.

swisstourist

swisstourist

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

I like your comment SwissTourist, for this reason: last week my gf of 6 years or so threw an absolute torrent of abuse at me because I had not accepted her firned request! I couldn't see the point. We've lived together for 4 1/2 years so why does she need to be on my carefully screened list of just over 30 friends? She doesn't. End of. It's all settled now though.

same happened to me...now i stay away from all these facebook, youtube,...I dont send anything.
have justone email adress and finish.

girls are a pain!they want you, they think they own you.and they spy on you as well.if a girl write you, you are in big trouble...

Matty-p

Matty-p

Addict

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Devices:orange sanfransico, g300

same happened to me...now i stay away from all these facebook, youtube,...I dont send anything.
have justone email adress and finish.

girls are a pain!they want you, they think they own you.and they spy on you as well.if a girl write you, you are in big trouble...

' girl write you,'?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users