[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hhhm, htc inspire too maybe??? ( wife is looking) hehehe!!! She wants TripnMiui on her htc inspire!!! I bet with the combined brains anything is possible!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Tell here to buy Sensation :) But offcourse if you get some deeper into creating and porting roms we can port even the arc rom to it haha

Going to try some things and work a bit on the theme and then you may flash your phone again for a test release so everyone can enjoy the restyled rom hehehe

Guest dogwoofer

Looking great, loving the theme :)

Once SE releases gingerbread, will it be easy to get gingerbread MIUI fully working?

love that you're still supporting the x10 trip - definitely dead over at xda on the ROMS front :rolleyes: just 300 themes and the same ROMs with different launchers

keep it up man!

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip

is this me been pissed or have u jusr done a update to 1,7 lol couldnt be arsed to read tonight as eyes not good

regards lee

Guest highaltitude
hi trip

is this me been pissed or have u jusr done a update to 1,7 lol couldnt be arsed to read tonight as eyes not good

regards lee

This release was done on 6-18-11. He just started a new thread, same update.

Guest jpminou

so this is the old release or old + new theme??

anyway downloading and testing again on BB49

Edited by jpminou

Guest highaltitude
so this is the old release or old + new theme??

anyway downloading and testing again on BB49

old and old, just trying to hype the upcoming release I guess.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol wth what is hyping who? Start reading topic before posting useless messages!

But if you cant i'll post again :)

Maybe you didnt noticed but old topic is locked so.. what that means you can find out yourself. I'm not reading your messages like this from now.

Guest jpminou

yeah but will report bugs if any on BB49 cause i am having the best results on BB49.i know Trip has suggest BB67 for this release but...

flashing now :)

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki
Tell here to buy Sensation :) But offcourse if you get some deeper into creating and porting roms we can port even the arc rom to it haha

Going to try some things and work a bit on the theme and then you may flash your phone again for a test release so everyone can enjoy the restyled rom hehehe

Hehehe!! I bet you sold 2000 sensations in the last few weeks!!

Arc on htc!! Now that would be a sight!!!

Restyle?? Changes??? Sweeeeet!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest jpminou

Trip put this in the update fix list :The android icons in the contacts it is upside down :)

the Rom is working flawless

Good Night

post-892579-1309654835_thumb.png

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR
Trip put this in the update fix list :The android icons in the contacts it is upside down ;)

the Rom is working flawless

Good Night

Lol thats on purpose! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have 4 androids in the rom;

1 upwards

1 downwards

1 turning lef

1 turning right

I liked it! It looks nice to have random droids as contact picture :)

Guest highaltitude
Lol wth what is hyping who? Start reading topic before posting useless messages!

But if you cant i'll post again :)

Maybe you didnt noticed but old topic is locked so.. what that means you can find out yourself. I'm not reading your messages like this from now.

Sorry, I certainly wasnt trying to offend, I just didnt see why you and cjsabaki were posting screen shots of things that were Not available in the links provided for download? Makes more sense if the screen shots were actually of 1.7, correct? Please dont get bent on my account, that was not my intention by any means. I clicked the thread, saw the pics, thought wow, cool update, then I downloaded and relaized its the one Ive been using as my daily for about 2 weeks now. Just a little misleading when viewing the pics. LOL no offense man, relax, you are doing great work!

Edited by highaltitude

Guest TripNRaVeR
Sorry, I certainly wasnt trying to offend, I just didnt see why you and cjsabaki were posting screen shots of things that were Not available in the links provided for download? Makes more sense if the screen shots were actually of 1.7, correct? Please dont get bent on my account, that was not my intention by any means. I clicked the thread, saw the pics, thought wow, cool update, then I downloaded and relaized its the one Ive been using as my daily for about 2 weeks now. Just a little misleading when viewing the pics. LOL no offense man, relax, you are doing great work!

Its just that i hate it that people saying i'm hyping an release.. the screenshots are for people's opinion about the new looks, because i have no phone Chris makes the screens so that i and others can see it. I cant release an new restyled rom when nobody likes it. Also this is good practice for Gingerbread MIUI. That will even better then Froyo is now.

Guest highaltitude
Its just that i hate it that people saying i'm hyping an release.. the screenshots are for people's opinion about the new looks, because i have no phone Chris makes the screens so that i and others can see it. I cant release an new restyled rom when nobody likes it. Also this is good practice for Gingerbread MIUI. That will even better then Froyo is now.

Ok, cool, I really love your roms and that is all Ive been running for quite a while now. Maybe "hype" wasnt the word I was really looking for, as nobody needs to hype your roms. The work speaks for itself. I do like the new shots of the future stuff, that was maybe why I was a little taken back when I found the link was the same as I have already, lol. Maybe if the shots on the first page with the link were perhaps the old ones that match the link, and then all the new shots Chris was posting would indicate future release material would have made more sense to me. People are visual, and will see pics, before they see the text below them. lol Anyhow I look forward to the next evoltion of any and all of your roms! Great work!

I havent found much wrong at all with 1.7 using BB .67 with March kernel from BB .65 The theme manager is laggy at times, and actually goes to a black screen and sticks. SMS works great, phone reception is good, battery is decent, and does not get hot. The Market does Not show updates, even when logging into market. I'd love to see the LEDs working again in the home buttons.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest laill
Nooo! ;) No custom kernel thats to much without phone lol

We'll hell yeah! I'm at 3ghz and 4 unlocked cores at stock kernel! :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) Wth

What you think about the looks of the rom??

Just wake up :(

Haha, just wondering if you will build us a new kernel B)

The new look is nice I must say, the bar matches the wallpaper well.

I am starting to think if I can integrate the minimalistic test, wp7 style to match it well.

I am wondering if the colour of the big of the camera can be little dimmer so that if we changed the wallpaper/theme, it. Can fit better. :D

Cheers,

L

Guest Ajael44

Hi Trip,

I think I have said before, but I much prefer the old theme ... It is far too futuristic for me!

Would it be possible to have a choice? As a theme to apply or not?

Thank you!

:)

Guest kanchigo

TRip... after alot of try, I come back to 1.02 and happy with it. Battery life, smooth, everything stable and great, support customer kernel ...AP2SD... better in call volume with customer kernels. I think U should look at this

Guest jpminou

Good morning all

bug on BB49

when starting the browser it goes in landscape mode directly and cannot change it to portrait mode.

Edited by jpminou

Guest sam_thekiller

http://miuiandroid.com/2011/07/miui-1-7-1-changelog/

1.7.1 Gingerbread is on the way Trip ...................... Please Give a Beta ............. I am Hunger to Use new Features ............. New SENSE 3.0 lockscreen on it............................ PLz Trip

Bugs in 1.7 .....

When You edit a contact and tap on the contact pic to change it Cause A FC WorkAROUNd . Manually go to Go to the gallery and select your desire pic and set it as contact pic

Guest I S M A 3E L

:)THIS JUST ANOTHER AMAZING ROM FROM THE LEGEND OF X10 .

THANK YOU I AM FOLLOW U WHEREVER U GO MAN I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

I HAVE QUESTION DO THIS RELEASE Support FULL ARABIC WITH SMS AND BROWSER AND CONTACTS?????

DOES IT SUPPORT THIS PATCH (MIUI-2.2.1-Arabic-JoinText)?

GREETING FROM CAIRO :rolleyes: