40 replies to this topic

dadoftriplets

dadoftriplets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hey all

Can you help me out here please.

I have tried the various different things you have suggested to get the relevant update for my wifes LG P500, but trying the download from LG and driver install hasn't worked. Plugged the phone into the computer, and ran the update software and it said phone is fully upto date, which can't be true as checking the phone, it still says it is on froyo (2.2) and also software version v10a, but the updatert says the handset is version 20a or something.

I have also tried the serial number trick, using the link given further up the page (the csmg.lgmobile.com:920........ one) but even after switching the block popups off in the browser, all I get is a blank screen. Trying the code given also gave me nothing, All I get from that is unknown code.

I must point out though, that this handset is a sim free handset (Whether that makes any difference) and used to be mine, and I haven't deleted anything nor modded it in any way.

Please help me help the wife as she has become frustrated with it as its going so slowly she threatened to throw it out the window before. (before anyone mentions try deleting apps - we have tried this and cleared cache etc)

Edited by dadoftriplets, 24 April 2012 - 09:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users