106 replies to this topic

popetodd

popetodd

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Devices:iPaq HW6945, Dell Streak

I'm "MoDaCo Ad Free + Online Kitchens", but unable to use the kitchen now...

ID: 9804
Start Date: 10th August 2010
End Date: 10th August 2011

Sad panda...

Wouldn't worry much about that, the kitchen roms are not installing from what I can tell.
None of the attempts I made with the kitchen roms has done anything except drop out of the install while unpacking the zip.

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Devices:Atrix, Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@dmonsterprod
we need to get some logs from the problem zips if pos also can someone open the kitchen zip on pc and get a screengrab of the contents also

Devices: Dell Streak(O2 MBB), Nokia E63(O2 PAYG), Nokia N900(T-Mobile Contract)| Notion Ink Adam(PixelQi+3G+WiFi | HTC Wildfire | Nexus One
Developing Android/Cyanogenmod for Streak - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

popetodd

popetodd

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Devices:iPaq HW6945, Dell Streak
Here's the options.txt contents:

Your kitchen choices are shown below.

a
a

I can get an ls of the contents or do you just need a screen grab of the root?

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
think kitchen may be fixed, anyone want to test it now

Devices: Dell Streak(O2 MBB), Nokia E63(O2 PAYG), Nokia N900(T-Mobile Contract)| Notion Ink Adam(PixelQi+3G+WiFi | HTC Wildfire | Nexus One
Developing Android/Cyanogenmod for Streak - Please feel free to Donate : GBP Donate | USD Donate
Developing Officially For Notion Ink Adam - Please feel free to Donate: GBP Donate | USD Donate

Deinehoelle

Deinehoelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@None
USB is not working it shows as device in windows but is notaccessable on streak icould not turn it off then anymore. i come frome simple streak.any idea how to fix the usb problem steves rom looks else realy nice

Deinehoelle

Deinehoelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:@None
i forgot ... firefox the fonts looks realy basic and not rigjt at all

gypsydigi

gypsydigi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:Dell STreak
Roms is great. Not sure why my quadrant speeds are low. Hitting around 1900 with this build. on 1.9.0 with pref mods I was seeing 2300. Oc'd to 1.2

Otherwise very very stable. I upgraded via clockwork over 1.9.0. didnt have to do a factory reset. Everything just worked :blink:

Very impressed. Keep up the good work mr. hyde

pompeyboyz

pompeyboyz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak 16GB - O2
which version of the os is this based upon? still 2.2.2?

will there be a 2.3.4 version coming soon or is it being put on the back burner for now?

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

which version of the os is this based upon? still 2.2.2?

will there be a 2.3.4 version coming soon or is it being put on the back burner for now?

its 2.2.2 based, 2.3 is being far too bitchy with streak at moment (possibly because its a hack job to get workign in first place)

crexa

crexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Update. Modified boot.ini from 1.9 version for 62 gb memory cause Wifi fault error, need to be updated.

haynesteve

haynesteve

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak ; HTC Desire HD
  • Twitter:@haynesteve
Hi Steve, great job as per usual. Just one little niggle for me, can't get Streakradio to work - tried dropnig fm_hcitool.zip into system / xbin, but radio still won't turn on. Is there anything else I need to do ?
Cheers

Streak (DJ Steve 1.9.0) ; Desire HD (Unity 2.3.5) : Galaxy S 2 (Criskelo v15)

Stephen Hyde

Stephen Hyde

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Hi Steve, great job as per usual. Just one little niggle for me, can't get Streakradio to work - tried dropnig fm_hcitool.zip into system / xbin, but radio still won't turn on. Is there anything else I need to do ?
Cheers

hcitool should be in their already, check permissions

jayjayn1

jayjayn1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:02 Dell Streak
For those who have problems with stage ui on 1.9.1 you can download the files and install the apks manually. This fixes the fc issues. I would also remove the stage ui installer option first.

Hope this helps.

isitafox

isitafox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
I installed with suite but everytime I go to change the keyboard settings it goes back to the keyboard and option select screen. Anyone else getting this??

jitin sharma

jitin sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:<a href=http://www.frostwire.name/ >frostwire</a>, <a href=http://www.utorrent.name/ >utorrent</a>
  • Devices:SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
  • Twitter:@jitin02

I installed with suite but everytime I go to change the keyboard settings it goes back to the keyboard and option select screen. Anyone else getting this??

Try installing go keyboard again from market
(worked for me atleast)

blimey

blimey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi!

Flashed after factory resetting a few times. Much smoother for me than 1.9.0 but I've got a display issue that I haven't yet seen anyone else mention.

Installed with

bios
tabletphone
portrait
volboost
gosuite
tabmail

1. When my phone starts up it starts in landscape and won't change. After a while I think it'll revert to portrait, but it's weird, when it's in landscape, the keyboard will show up at portrait width, when it switches to portrait, the menu button overlay will stretch off the screen to landscape width.

2. The fonts changed? Are the old fonts an install.txt option, I only see 1.6.1 fonts

3. For those of us with OCD in the crowd, the buttons in the dialer (perhaps only the streak7 one?) when highlighted, are a pixel or so off. I can post a screenshot if necessary :).

Anyways, all around great job!

marvin02

marvin02

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:Streak, Inspire, Vizio Tablet

. . ...

1. When my phone starts up it starts in landscape and won't change. After a while I think it'll revert to portrait, but it's weird, when it's in landscape, the keyboard will show up at portrait width, when it switches to portrait, the menu button overlay will stretch off the screen to landscape width.

. . . .

That is a bug/issue with the portrait hack. You can wait for it to sort out (I guess it will after a bit) or toggle the auto-rotate setting to fix it. There are solutions in this thread at XDA to fix it.

Edited by marvin02, 12 July 2011 - 02:37 PM.

bongbongmong

bongbongmong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
this rom is excellent

Thanks Steve! Great job as always.

blimey

blimey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

That is a bug/issue with the portrait hack. You can wait for it to sort out (Iguess it will after a bit) or toggle the auto-rotate setting to fic it. There are solutions in ths thread at XDA to fix it.

Ah! Should have checked to see if that tweak had its own thread somewhere. Thank you!

crexa

crexa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Does anyone tried "Cut the rope" game on this firmware? It is often not responding. And at different levels. I can't catch any reason. It can be smooth for 10 levels in a row and then five levels every of which stucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users