[Theme] MiUI Lockscreen - Sense Enhanced 1.1 (July 10)

Guest MayhemX

Guest MayhemX

I just finished up my first MiUI lockscreen. I am in no way taking full credit for this project. This is a mix of several different lockscreens/themes that had elements I like. They are as follows:

M.Jexlo Theme (Icons)

Stock Sense 3.0 by r1m (Sense ring)

Sense 3.0 by mystichobo (Ring Background)

SlideSlip by wez89 (Top half of lockscreen)

Honeycomb MiUI by timmy16744 (Charging bar)

I believe that's everyone. Several of the images were modded for a more cohesive fit and the code was altered to make everything look/run better.

Let me know if you have any special requests. This thread will serve as a collective of every version and special request that I release.

Enjoy

TripNRaver's 0.75 and earlier Gingerbread MiUI (MiUI 1.7.1):

TripNRaver's 0.8 and later Gingerbread MiUI (MiUI 1.7.8):

post-900841-0-00431900-1310426667_thumb.post-900841-0-91440800-1310426676_thumb.post-900841-0-81861100-1310426690_thumb.post-900841-0-95286400-1310426697_thumb.

Edited by MayhemX

Guest MayhemX
That looks great, which version of miui is it for ?

Thanks. This will work on pre-1.7.8 MiUI. The theme format was changed with the latest MiUI, but this will work fine on Trip's current roms.

edit: I spoke too soon. I just noticed that Trip updated his GB rom to 1.7.8 so I'll be updating this as well. I'll have the new version up some time tonight.

Edited by MayhemX

Guest marcjuh2811

Hi

maby a strange question but how go install this lockscreen. Zip.? I tryed using xrec. But nothing happend??? Tripn froyo 1.7, 3

Guest strix75

Hi

maby a strange question but how go install this lockscreen. Zip.? I tryed using xrec. But nothing happend??? Tripn froyo 1.7, 3

plase it in miui theme folder on the phone,

Guest MayhemX

Move the .mtz file to your sdcard. Open Theme Manager. Press the menu button and tap "Import from sdcard".

Since this is only a lock screen and not a full theme, it won't show in your theme list. You'll need to tap "Edit theme settings" then select lock screen. There you'll find Sense Enhanced.

If you're on Trip's Froyo rom, make sure to use the 1.0 version.

Edited by MayhemX

Guest marcjuh2811

hi guys

thnx for the quick replay :blink:

i figured it out ...

renamed the .zip to .mtz and indeed plased it in the theme file...

opend theme-editor and aplyed the theme....(yes i pressed and ended all apps before aplying;) )but no change and options in the lockscreen....

is that because its miui-froyo instead of Gb.????????

edit; and after aplying the lockscreen doesnt change but lol the homescreen is filled with stars an collours hihi instead of the stock tripniris froyo pics

Edited by marcjuh2811

Guest MayhemX

That's strange. It should work on Froyo MiUI if you use version 1.0. I'm at work now, but I'll figure it out when I get home tonight.

Guest BigD18t

That's strange. It should work on Froyo MiUI if you use version 1.0. I'm at work now, but I'll figure it out when I get home tonight.

It changes the wallpaper but thats all, the lock style stays the same.

Guest marcjuh2811

yes i tried the 1.0 version...

renamed zip into .mtz put in theme fille...(in froyo there is a buton to add from sdcard) added it aplyed it the right way ...nothing exept for the homescreen pics but nothing in the lockscreen ecept from the raindrops pic in the background

Guest MayhemX

Is it ever be compatible with other languages for example with Polish?

I'll post a Polish version tonight when I get home.

As for making it work on Froyo, I had no luck last night with that. I'll give it another go after work.

Guest Mohan Reddy Parvatham

Nice lock screen....

small suggestion....can u please add music buttons on lock screen which can be access while playing music....

sorry for my bad English..

Guest Z3US911

Its really looks awesome..but the prob is to unlock the phone u need to slide up the ring,and i am(may be many) in a habit of slide down.so,its kinda task for me.

Guest MayhemX

Rodak, I sent you a PM for help with the translations.

As for the controls, they don't seem to be working with the 1.7.1 MiUI. Please, wait until Trip releases his 0.8 GB rom so I can test on the 1.7.8 MiUI.

Thanks for your patience.

Guest NoDiskNoFun

It won't work with trips newest Miui ... i think it's 1.7.8 ... can't change the theme ... But on GB-Miui it works fine ...