[Theme] MiUI Sensual Blue Beta - July 22

Guest MayhemX

Guest MayhemX

Credits:

MiUI Dev team along with KommyDroid for the MiUI Dark base files and some of the blue images

Scott951 for images/icons used from his reDARKend theme

This theme includes my Sense Enhanced lockscreen. Credit for that goes to:

M.Jexlo Theme (Icons)

Stock Sense 3.0 by r1m (Sense ring)

Sense 3.0 by mystichobo (Ring Background)

SlideSlip by wez89 (Top half of lockscreen)

Honeycomb MiUI by timmy16744 (Charging bar)

This has been confirmed to work on Trip's GB 0.7.5. It will also work on his 0.8 and later if you import and convert it in the theme manager.

Changelog 1.1:

Tons of image edits/ tweaks

Reduced the size of the status bar icons (wifi signal and cell signal)

Fixed the size difference in the percentage battery images

Blue top battery bar for Trip's 0.8 and later users

Contrary to the attached screenshots, the icons are still the same as the last version

Changelog 1.2:

Made the dock background a bit more transparent

Changed the dialer icon in MiUI contacts from green to blue

Changed the lockscreen battery bar to blue

Reverted the icon set back to the original

Much more to come.

When upgrading, make sure to delete the previous version from your SD card to minimize confusion when importing the new theme. Check the version number.

Sensual Blue 1.2 for all MiUI Gingerbread versions:

Download

Old versions:

Sensual Blue 1.1 for all MiUI Gingerbread versions:

Download

Sensual Blue 1.0 for TripNRaVeR's Gingerbread 0.75 and earlier:

Download

post-900841-0-23521400-1311128554_thumb.post-900841-0-32909700-1311128572_thumb.

Edited by MayhemX

Guest MayhemX

Hmm, looks exactly like reDARKend_2.4 which I currently have on my phone already. Only thing different is the lockscreen and the wallpaper.

http://forums.miui.u...creen-bug-fixed

*edit, I see you gave Scott951 credit

Yea, I'm not one for taking someone's work and calling it my own. There's a bit more to it than just replacing the lockscreen and wallpaper though. For instance, take a look at my dock. I liked the overall look of his rom but was a bit disappointed that it had been discontinued. So, I picked it up and have been tweaking things here and there since. More noticeable changes are coming in the next release.

Guest PhrozenFear

Since you're a much more competent themer than I, do you know if it's possible to change the colour of the Top Bar battery style from bright green to blue ? If you could do that, this theme would be 110% perfect for me (already it's 100%, just need to downgrade to 0.7.5 again to use it).

Guest highaltitude

Since you're a much more competent themer than I, do you know if it's possible to change the colour of the Top Bar battery style from bright green to blue ? If you could do that, this theme would be 110% perfect for me (already it's 100%, just need to downgrade to 0.7.5 again to use it).

. DO you mean the long skinny bar that goes all the way along the top called "top bar" in the Battery Indicator style when you select that?

Guest MayhemX

Yea man, this has already been added to the next release. Will be uploading that in the morning.

Guest l0tech

Looks great although not sure about the dark blue text on the black background, a little heavy perhaps. Does it read well on the phone?

Guest MayhemX

Looks great although not sure about the dark blue text on the black background, a little heavy perhaps. Does it read well on the phone?

To be honest, I was a little iffy about that myself. Fortunately, the only text that is blue are the few lines that you see in the screenshots. I may wind up changing it. I'm in the middle of some big updates at the moment.

Guest PhrozenFear

Yes, I am talking about that 1-pixel bar across the top of the screen that shows your battery level as a percentage of the width of your phone. Making that a blue like the rest of the theme would be amazing.

Also, as a thought for the blue colour in your screenies, what is the hex code for it ? Have you tried #0088FF ? That is a nice slightly paler blue that looks good on almost every shade of dark grey / black / charcoal.

Guest ID10T

just wanted to share that this theme will convert during applying with trips 0.9 miui. confirmed working 100% very nice theme to show off!!

Guest MayhemX

I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. I just want to give you guys a little update on the progress for the next release.

There are some things that I really want to add to this theme. For instance, music controls on the lock screen and a blue top battery bar. I can't do this on Trip's current stable MiUI (0.75). It is, however, completely possible on Trip's 0.9. I was hoping it would become stable enough to use a daily, but we all know it isn't. As soon as Trip gives us a stable 1.7.8-based rom, I'll be able to release the next version and give you guys what you want. Hang in there.

@Phrozen, thanks for the color tip. I'll give that a try.

Guest ID10T

I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. I just want to give you guys a little update on the progress for the next release.

There are some things that I really want to add to this theme. For instance, music controls on the lock screen and a blue top battery bar. I can't do this on Trip's current stable MiUI (0.75). It is, however, completely possible on Trip's 0.9. I was hoping it would become stable enough to use a daily, but we all know it isn't. As soon as Trip gives us a stable 1.7.8-based rom, I'll be able to release the next version and give you guys what you want. Hang in there.

@Phrozen, thanks for the color tip. I'll give that a try.

is trip going to base next build on miui 1.7.15? not sure. 0.9 is stable for me. but, i like any version of miui.

Guest MayhemX

is trip going to base next build on miui 1.7.15? not sure. 0.9 is stable for me. but, i like any version of miui.

He switched to 1.7.8 with his 0.8 Gingerbread MiUI. I just saw that he dropped his latest rom, so we might be in business. I need to go spend some time with the family, so expect something new from me on the morrow.

Guest PhrozenFear

His most recent one is based on 1.7.15, so that makes things a little different still. And I love how this theme looks, mate. Have it finally installed on 0.7.5, and it's effing amazing. As I said, the only thing that's missing is that blue top bar, and this thing will be perfection.

Now, quick question - how mad would you be if I took your theme and added my boot animation to it, so that I can delete all the old excess themes off of my phone ?

Guest highaltitude

His most recent one is based on 1.7.15, so that makes things a little different still. And I love how this theme looks, mate. Have it finally installed on 0.7.5, and it's effing amazing. As I said, the only thing that's missing is that blue top bar, and this thing will be perfection.

Now, quick question - how mad would you be if I took your theme and added my boot animation to it, so that I can delete all the old excess themes off of my phone ?

Why would he be mad? What you do on your phone is whatever you want. I've changed my boot animation a dozen times on different ROMs. Not a big deal. If you are thinking of doing that and then releasing it for others, then you might ask him, but he isnt the orginator of most of the theme anyway.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest PhrozenFear

Yeah, but I don't like assuming stuff like that, y'know ? Gets people in trouble. Either way, I'll wait for the new battery bar, and see.

Only question is, will the new theme work with 0.7.5 still ? Or will it be 0.8 and up ? From what you were saying, I gathered that that theming is possible on the newer ones, but not the older ones, but I could be wrong.

Thanks, mate !