[Theme] MiUI Sensual Blue Beta - July 22

Guest MayhemX

Guest gogogu

He specifically said that its for Trips GB MIUI.

uh, fact up before you make a statement! the OP stated, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS ON ANY OTHER ROM!

Guest MayhemX

Gogo, thanks for letting me know it didn't work for you.

Phrozen, unfortunately the top battery bar can't be themed on 0.7.5 and lower.

It's taking me longer on this release because I want to perfect it. I started from scratch so that almost all of the theme will be original. Updates soon.

Guest PhrozenFear

I'm loving this theme too. And it seems to be converting no problem on TripNMiUI 0.9.5... Yup, converted no problem whatsoever. So it works fine on newer versions as well, just to let you know.

The other thing you can do is grab the converted theme folder and use that as a base for what you're changing. I believe it's in /data/system/theme, and that's what the phone is using at any given time. It extracts to there and uses it, so you might wanna look into that to get more updated and converted stuff. If that's your thing, that is. =)

Guest MayhemX

Update 1.1

This has been confirmed to work on Trip's GB 0.7.5. It will also work on his 0.8 and later if you import and convert it in the theme manager.

Changelog 1.1:

Tons of image edits/ tweaks

Reduced the size of the status bar icons (wifi signal and cell signal)

Fixed the size difference in the percentage battery images

Blue top battery bar for Trip's 0.8 and later users

Contrary to the attached screenshots, the icons are still the same as the last version

Much more to come.

When upgrading, make sure to delete the previous version from your SD card to minimize confusion when importing the new theme. Check the version number.

Guest lemyvike

Where do you find the folder with the top battery bar? I've been editing my own themes and have not located it yet.

Thanks

LEIF

Great theme by the way.

Edited by lemyvike

Guest MayhemX

There are 3 files that you can edit in the SystemUI apk: battery_indicator.9.png, battery_indicator_charging.png, and battery_indicator_low.9.png

Theming the top battery bar is only possible in MiUI 1.7.8 and later.

Guest PhrozenFear

I'm re-downloading it now for my phone. I grabbed it yesterday morning, thinking at work I'd have time to play with it. That didn't happen, lol.

So, grabbing directly from the phone, and let's see how she looks...

So, forcing it to convert on 0.9.5... I thought for some reason it would be native to it... let's see... Converted fine... I like how you went back to real checkboxes i it. And the blue battery bar up top... effin' A, that's awesome !!!! LOVE THIS, mate !!! Works beautifully.

The only thing that I might suggest is changing the little dial icon in the Dialler. In the SMS app, it's blue, but in the Dialler it's green. But I'll give it a go today and see how it handles - who knows, I might decide this comment is useless and remove it.

The only other thing I noticed is that when you're plugged in, the lockscreen charging bar (under where it says messages and missed calls) is also green. But again, that's just me. I am a fan of the colour blue, and think it should be everywhere.

Edited by PhrozenFear

Guest MayhemX

Changelog 1.2:

Made the dock background a bit more transparent

Changed the dialer icon in MiUI contacts from green to blue

Changed the lockscreen battery bar to blue

Reverted the icon set back to the original

Download

Guest PhrozenFear

Downloaded and installing now... converting... still converting six hours later... So looks like 1.2 doesn't work on TripNIRIS GB 0.9.5. Will give my phone a reboot and try again.

Sorry, mate. Looks wonderful from the sound of it !

Edited by PhrozenFear

Guest MayhemX

Downloaded and installing now... converting... still converting six hours later... So looks like 1.2 doesn't work on TripNIRIS GB 0.9.5. Will give my phone a reboot and try again.

Sorry, mate. Looks wonderful from the sound of it !

It works on 0.9.5 (that's what I'm using). It actually hung while converting the first time for me too. Just force close Theme Manager and start the conversion again.

Guest PhrozenFear

Tried that three times now. Still didn't work. Then again, my X10 has decided to stop charging, so time to look into a fix... hopefully I don't gotta send it away, cuz I need it charged enough to flash back to stock, lol.

Guest PhrozenFear

Gave my phone a reboot, charged it up, and the conversion happened no problem. Now it's looking absolutely fantastic, mate. Perfection incarnate, I can't see anything else to suggest. effing LOVE IT !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhrozenFear

Also, just a head's up - this theme works perfectly still with the TripNMiUI IRIS Gingerbread 1.2.1 version - no conversion needed, just apply and golden.

Guest MayhemX

Also, just a head's up - this theme works perfectly still with the TripNMiUI IRIS Gingerbread 1.2.1 version - no conversion needed, just apply and golden.

Thanks for confirming that. Good to know people are still enjoying this.

Guest PhrozenFear

Mate, there's no way in heck am I switching from this theme. Seriously, it's effing amazing. I change my boot animation and background image, but leave everything else the way you had it. IT's awesome, thank you !