print screen.jpg 112.98K
I happen to reinstall windows 7 (English) on my Netbook and also checked if it is possible to upgrade to v2.3.
This time i only used the 2 files mentioned in KomatoZZZnik's post.
1. download the 2 files mentioned in KomatoZZZnik's post.
2. unzip them (e.g. to D:\ )
3. remove battery from the ZTE U880
4. connect the usb to the phone (not yet to the PC)
4. hold the Vol Up button and connect usb to the PC: the Phone will be in Flash mode
5. wait for Windows 7 to install the phone
6. Check the device manager (there is an unknown device) and go to the driver folder which is in the flasher directory
7. install the driver
8. after successful installation, the unknown device should be gone
9. remove phone, wait for 10 sec and connect again holding the Vol Up bottom, do this twice.
10. go to the flasher directory and run Bin Tool
11. select the desired .bin file. The lower button of the flasher program is the start button.
If it does not work, try to reboot your PC or connect/disconnect the phone several times
Edited by hk300, 02 January 2012 - 12:57 PM.