Hey wait GPU change?

Guest ThermalDroid

Guest ThermalDroid

Hmm weird GSMarena have changed it back dry.gif

I also noticed that the CPU listed is ARM7 laugh.gif But again not 100% suredry.gif

post-846865-0-56781200-1310819689_thumb.

Oops another edit but heres a list of devices that use the MSM7230: Click me for awesome!

Desire z, HTC vision, good stuff ;]

Edited by ThermalDroid

Guest Atomix86

I just checked and gsmarena doesn't say about a gpu o_O also why does your link show froyo as its is when it is confirmed to be gingerbread and reflected so on gsmarena?

Guest ThermalDroid

I just checked and gsmarena doesn't say about a gpu o_O also why does your link show froyo as its is when it is confirmed to be gingerbread and reflected so on gsmarena?

Again I have no idea 0.o mixed up stats?

Guest WilliamB

There are three generation of MSM7230.

1st Generation

QSD8x50

1GHz, and features Adreno 200 GPU

The phones that use this processor includes HTC Nexus One, Verizon's Droid Incredible, HTC Desire, HTC Evo, Dell Streak and others.

2st Generation

MSM7x30, MSM8x55 and QSD8x50A

These 3 variations run at 800MHz, 1.0GHz and 1.3GHz respectively. Each of these features Adreno 205 GPU

MSM7x30 is used by T-Mobile's HTC G2, HTC Desire Z and Verizon's HTC Lexikon/HTC Merge. MSM8x55 is used by T-Mobile's HTC myTouch HD and HTC Desire HD. QSD8x50A is rumored to be used by HTC Mondrian which will feature Windows Phone 7 OS.

I don't think we will get the 3rd generation :)

Source http://smartphoneben...-fast-are-they/

The question is will it be Gen 1 or Gen 2?

Edited by WilliamB

Guest ThermalDroid

There are three generation of MSM7230.

1st Generation

QSD8x50

1GHz, and features Adreno 200 GPU

The phones that use this processor includes HTC Nexus One, Verizon's Droid Incredible, HTC Desire, HTC Evo, Dell Streak and others.

2st Generation

MSM7x30, MSM8x55 and QSD8x50A

These 3 variations run at 800MHz, 1.0GHz and 1.3GHz respectively. Each of these features Adreno 205 GPU

MSM7x30 is used by T-Mobile's HTC G2, HTC Desire Z and Verizon's HTC Lexikon/HTC Merge. MSM8x55 is used by T-Mobile's HTC myTouch HD and HTC Desire HD. QSD8x50A is rumored to be used by HTC Mondrian which will feature Windows Phone 7 OS.

I don't think we will get the 3rd generation :)

Source http://smartphoneben...-fast-are-they/

The question is will it be Gen 1 or Gen 2?

Theres no guarentee that those processors will even be used unfortunately maybe Sean_Jacko might have answers? But bright point are taking over ZTE PR so he might be out of the job later this year :/

Guest Simon O

But bright point are taking over ZTE PR so he might be out of the job later this year :/

Says who? Brightpoint are a distributor not a PR company. AxiCom currently do the European PR for ZTE who ZTE_SeanJacko works for. It is highly unlikely that ZTE are just going to dump AxiCom.