43 replies to this topic

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Htc Tytn II, Zte Racer

I need some help,on b02 when i try to unlock the screen there is only a grey displey and i cant unlock the phone.Do you have any solution please?

slide it down

rremedio

rremedio

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:ZTE X850

i think you are missing 2 other files to copy over "update-binary" and "updater-script" which found in META-INF/com/google/android

BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF THE MAIN ROM BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS !!!!!

or easy way is this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8BP2X3E5 racer-kernel-2.6.32.9#64-by-deadlink.zip, install through clockwork recovery and reboot, you could use with any rom but it will ONLY install deadlink kernal......have fun

Thank you for the tips! Deadlink's kernel is good, but I still have the "ghost touchs" when typing. I've tried a lot of things to use the other kernel in different roms, but it won't work. Maybe it's just not compatible.

I'm keeping DJ Fluminee reworked rom for now as I can live with the short battery life and overall the rom is very good.

BlackMux

BlackMux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
This is a realy good rom.
Touch is perfect.
But, why there is only two languages (chinese and english)?
How about the other languages suported by android (i`m brazilian, i realy would like to use this ROM in portuguese)

Thanks, and I repeat, this is one of the best roms

Timelesspa

Timelesspa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
so far so good, was getting extremely tired of the original mod cyanogen mod l found because of the lack of sceen calibration settings with all the ghost typing.. while l havent had time to test completely the little l have used it things seem much more usable..

that is to say, it didnt take me more than one try to connect to my gmail account because of other chars suddenly appearing, managed to put up with it for week until today :(

tho it was annoying reflashing my phone for a third time as the 2.2 rom l found kept on force closing all the keyboards so l could enter my imei number l ended up with this rom, the up side is l havent needed to generate an unlock code and lm feeling allot less annoyed with my phone now lol.

in any case appreciate the links and props to all who had put it together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users