20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi,

... just for your information:

People I called complained about call quality when I use GR1 with BB 622 or BB 622 for GB (noise/distortion).

So I am back on FR19 with BB 622. FR19 call quality is much better.

Otherwise GR1 seems pretty good. Good work.

Guest abwyatt

One more small issue I have picked up. Haptic feedback in the Android Keyboard is not working even though the option is selected in settings. LG keyboard haptic feedback works.

Guest xgeneralex

Should I need to flash it Paul or waiting some hours laugh.gif?

I flashed yesterday version...

Edited by xgeneralex

Guest kickasskev

To fix the 3g problem follow this

Settings, wireless & networks, mobile network, access point names and choose your correct supplier.

As simple as that.

Also Paul the alarm didn't go off this morning till I unlocked the screen, is that known bug???

Settings, wireless & networks, mobile network, access point names and choose your correct supplier.

As simple as that.

Also Paul the alarm didn't go off this morning till I unlocked the screen, is that known bug???

Well I didn't know about it. ;)

Anyone else?

P

Guest bozolezero

Hi there

i`d the same flash GB baseband solved the issue

10X Paul

Hello,

Wich baseband we have to flash ?

I have the issue with 622 for gingerbread.

I can't use this rom because there is no network and many com.android.phone force close.

Thanks

Edited by bozolezero

Added 'Known Issues' to post 3... what other ones do we have that are confirmed?

P

Known Issues (not that these issues are symptomatic of an early LG Beta release and may not be fixed before the next Beta drop)

• Camera app crashes when zooming in camcorder mode

Hello,

Wich baseband we have to flash ?

I have the issue with 622 for gingerbread.

I can't use this rom because there is no network and many com.android.phone force close.

Thanks

If you're getting FCs after a WIPE it's a problem with the bake - you left something important out.

P

Guest bozolezero

If you're getting FCs after a WIPE it's a problem with the bake - you left something important out.

P

Thanks, i try an other one.

Guest abwyatt

Added 'Known Issues' to post 3... what other ones do we have that are confirmed?

P

Known Issues (not that these issues are symptomatic of an early LG Beta release and may not be fixed before the next Beta drop)

• Camera app crashes when zooming in camcorder mode

Hmmm ... my install does not have this problem. No FC with zoom, both with hardware and software zoom control. :blink:

Hmmm ... my install does not have this problem. No FC with zoom, both with hardware and software zoom control. :blink:

when you recorde a video ?? i still have this crash

Guest edfinger

Hello paul,

Is it possible to have a option for usb host in the kitchen or not ?

You make a very good job on this phone.

Thanks.

Guest tmirage

Im getting a Info Service: cant apply settings to modem when starting up or shutting down. Dont know what problems come forth out of it but it isnt normal behavior i think.

i flashed the GB baseband in case the error apply's to that part.

Guest stuartrace

As simple as that.

I had that bug previously in an FR build - though it was intermittant, but it hasn't occurred at all in the last 2 mornings (I have two alarms go off each morning - I'm not so good at getting up :P). That was using the LG alarm clock.

Edited by stuartrace

Guest abwyatt

when you recorde a video ?? i still have this crash

oops .. my bad, or maybe the bug description could be more explicit. FC WHILE recording :P

Yeah, FC while recording and zooming.

Guest eisdrachen

Battery drain is a big problem on my 2x. got the special bb 2206 for gb. Before that i got the 606 and 2.2.2 and my batterylife was really good, at least one and a half day. with gb the battery is empty within four hours and i cant join the batteryhistory becauze of fc... any help for me???

Main things to sort are BBA compatability, stock Contacts app, internalSD content and a few other tweaks I think... getting there! :)

P

Guest moonie17

Well I didn't know about it. ;)

Anyone else?

P

Not me :) my alarm worked fine this morning, this was the stock Google one btw