Xperia X10 GB Update

Guest shameemindia

Guest shameemindia

Hello friends,

Next week, SE gonna roll out GB update for our cursed X10. :) :D :lol:

Rikard Skogberg says:

July 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Hello there..i know that have been a long time now since our last announcement..but i am going to say this : The update will be available next week..and it will be over PC Companion or SEUS..by this time i dont have any info about this update..only that i can say is that we will annouce it via our official site in this week..so..good luck till than..thanks again for your patience..please accept our appologies….best regards…Rikard Skogberg..

http://news.cnmo.com/10/102200.html

Edited by shameemindia

Guest arkedk

Hello friends,

Next week, SE gonna roll out GB update for our cursed X10. :) :D :lol:

Rikard Skogberg says:

July 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Hello there..i know that have been a long time now since our last announcement..but i am going to say this : The update will be available next week..and it will be over PC Companion or SEUS..by this time i dont have any info about this update..only that i can say is that we will annouce it via our official site in this week..so..good luck till than..thanks again for your patience..please accept our appologies….best regards…Rikard Skogberg..

http://news.cnmo.com/10/102200.html

Fake. Rikard is on parental leave.

Then there's all the grammatical errors, and absurd amount of ... in that statement, which further proves it's a big fat fake.

Everyone should be able to see that this is not posted by the real Rikard Skogberg.

Edited by arkedk

Guest PhrozenFear

Since they link to the same source file, and use google xlate, yeah, I'd say fake. They said August, and we all know SE means end of any month they say they'll release in.

Plus, it's a rolled-out release, like with 2.1.