102 replies to this topic

wolf89

wolf89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone 858 Smart
  • Twitter:@bk109

I not have this problem...Posted Image i see better....

Bye.

Re-wiped the cache/data + reinstalled the ROM and it's gone. Scusi for the false-positive bug report.

lucky76

lucky76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5

Re-wiped the cache/data + reinstalled the ROM and it's gone. Scusi for the false-positive bug report.

Good.... i'm happy ;)

Is ok not problem.

Bye for the next SmartLucky 2.3 with other news..........

Standa David

Standa David

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia lite b7300
Hi, I just installed 2.2 version of SmartLucky and everything is quicker and better. I have only one issue. My back button sensitivity is lower than the other ones (menu, home, find buttons). Is it possible to change something to resolve it?
Thank you
Standa

Preem

Preem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi, I just installed 2.2 version of SmartLucky and everything is quicker and better. I have only one issue. My back button sensitivity is lower than the other ones (menu, home, find buttons). Is it possible to change something to resolve it?
Thank you
Standa

The sensitivity is not lower than other buttons, it's just a little bit moved to the left due to a kernel bug

cricky_o

cricky_o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi ive been using this rom now for a few weeks my only issue is when then screen is locked , the screen wont respond for up to 30 seconds so i cant put in my unlock code then after waiting sometimes 10-15 seconds or longer then the phones seems to catch up

It doesnt seem to happen at any particular time it can be on a fresh boot with only the default start up apps running or after a few hours of being on and multiple apps having been run over that timeframe ,

ive been trying to work out whats causing this i have my wifi set to always on thinking that when the screens coming back on so is the wifi , anyone else have this problem ive searched around and cant see anyone else with the same issue been on the italian site as well but thought it would be easier to post here instead of trying to translate

If this isnt happening for you are you using the lock screen, or lock screen with pin? i use the normal stock lock screen and pin

If this is just me with this bug can anyone recommend another lock screen with a pin?

Thanks

Degener8

Degener8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone Smart

[...] when then screen is locked , the screen wont respond for up to 30 seconds so i cant put in my unlock code then after waiting sometimes 10-15 seconds or longer then the phones seems to catch up
[..]

I've been using this rom since 2.0 and have been using screen lock with PIN with no issues. I have recently switched to pattern lock instead of pin and still dont see any issues like the one you relate.

The only time i've ever experienced any thing close to that was when I was running NoLED (awesome program btw). NoLED has a known issue with lag when using the power button to clear notification/activate the phone.

wolf89

wolf89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

[...] when then screen is locked , the screen wont respond for up to 30 seconds so i cant put in my unlock code then after waiting sometimes 10-15 seconds or longer then the phones seems to catch up
[..]

I've been using this rom since 2.0 and have been using screen lock with PIN with no issues. I have recently switched to pattern lock instead of pin and still dont see any issues like the one you relate.

The only time i've ever experienced any thing close to that was when I was running NoLED (awesome program btw). NoLED has a known issue with lag when using the power button to clear notification/activate the phone.

It's also possible that this is a power profile issue (provided that you've played around with this function) in the sense that you've throttled your CPU way too low when the screen is off, so when you do a relatively CPU intensive task (like waking up the screen) it's just too anaemic to cope up.

Edited by wolf89, 11 September 2011 - 04:13 AM.

lucky76

lucky76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Hi all,

I'm working to SmartLucky2.3 World Color & Simply......

The next changelog:

1. New Framework
2. New system app
3. Powermenù with Reboot and Recovery added
4. New Battery with Number
5. Added character encoding Arab, Japanese and Chinese ---> to be tested
6. Other i dont remember.....

cricky_o

cricky_o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

[/font][/color]

It's also possible that this is a power profile issue (provided that you've played around with this function) in the sense that you've throttled your CPU way too low when the screen is off, so when you do a relatively CPU intensive task (like waking up the screen) it's just too anaemic to cope up.

Hi thanks for the replies, this happens without me having changed the cpu settings (even trying a minimum of 600 this still seems to happen) im a bit baffled by it but ill try uninstalling a few apps see if thats where the problem lies

lucky76

lucky76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Hi All,

Is ready the Download for the new custom rom SmartLucky 2.3 World Color

This is the changelog:

1. new Kernel
2. new Framework
3. System app updated
4. Added Chinese Characters
5. Added Arabic
6. Added Japanese Characters
7. Other characters added
8. Option added in recovery PowerMenu
9. Added Reboot Option in PowerMenu
10. Reveal Transparent
11. Battery change color with numbers
12. Added shortcut activation data in the curtain
13. Added notification data in topbar
14. more

This is the link ----> SmartLucky2.3_World_Color ----> Here

This is the MD5 ---> 82afed4f39eb3feb649bdb8696a7ba59

Bye.

wolf89

wolf89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Awesome work (as always) Lucky! If you don't mind me asking,is the google translation from the main Italian thread that you've got a working CM7 for the Smart correct?

lucky76

lucky76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Awesome work (as always) Lucky! If you don't mind me asking,is the google translation from the main Italian thread that you've got a working CM7 for the Smart correct?

Yes is correct my ginger CM7 with Android 2.3.5 is ready......ihihihi

All hardware working. On Ideos not ehehehhe

wolf89

wolf89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Yes is correct my ginger CM7 with Android 2.3.5 is ready......ihihihi

All hardware working. On Ideos not ehehehhe

Awesome!I do hope you share it soon with us :)

ZTE_Blade

ZTE_Blade

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Unfortunately version 2.3 does not support swap / swap partition. I'm switching back to v2.2!

Preem

Preem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Unfortunately version 2.3 does not support swap / swap partition. I'm switching back to v2.2!

It will be released an update soon to fix that issue

lucky76

lucky76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Hi all,

is ready the update for the SmartLucky2.3_World_Color with new Kernel. This is update not needed WIPE

NEWS---SmartLucky2.3.1 Update---
Note: Update only for SmartLucky2.3 Color
---Download---
http://www.mediafire...4d15wo2j8on8dbg

Ready for download new SmartLucky2.3_World_Simply is Full Rom and needed of WIPE

Simply: http://www.mediafire...1jfe3pbgchggqj5
MD5: 0a27b56e7424d6496f109301b0d2f790

ZTE_Blade

ZTE_Blade

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I can confirm that the update for 2.3 Color does not restore swap partition functionality.

2.3 Simply also does not support the swap partition.

Edited by ZTE_Blade, 20 September 2011 - 03:06 PM.

squawksarah

squawksarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone 858-U8160
I tried your SmartLucky ROM in my 858 yesterday.

The phone was very slow in operation (about 20% of the normal operating speed).

So I went back to the standard Vodafone ROM and it works fast again.

Does your ROM put an extra overhead on the processor? (The standard rom is 85mb and your rom is 100mb)? I wondered if using multi-touch takes up more processor power and slows the whole thing down. (The standard Vodafone ROM does not support this feature.)

(It also produced an error message from my service provider 'This phone does not support automatic settings'.)

Thanks, Sarah

Edited by squawksarah, 28 September 2011 - 10:27 AM.

Preem

Preem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I can confirm that the update for 2.3 Color does not restore swap partition functionality.

2.3 Simply also does not support the swap partition.

Im using swap partition with 2.3 simply, did you enable it? You have to use an app called "swap enabler"

Preem

Preem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I tried your SmartLucky ROM in my 858 yesterday.

The phone was very slow in operation (about 20% of the normal operating speed).

So I went back to the standard Vodafone ROM and it works fast again.

Does your ROM put an extra overhead on the processor? (The standard rom is 85mb and your rom is 100mb)? I wondered if using multi-touch takes up more processor power and slows the whole thing down. (The standard Vodafone ROM does not support this feature.)

(It also produced an error message from my service provider 'This phone does not support automatic settings'.)

Thanks, Sarah

Sarah you did something wrong, the smartlucky is way faster than official huawei rom. Common use and every benchmark say that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users