[ROM] [30-07] X10-Iris_3.0.1.G.0.75-TripNRaVeR - UPDATE 01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest iptelesys

The truth is, Trip isn't even that good, he keeps comparing himself better than SE, etc, and always says watch Camera drivers are here, always talks so much but never delivers, the truth about Bravia is simple, either its on or off, you don't get 20%, 40%, 80%... Show us the 'amazing' tweaks you have done to graphics drivers? I see nothing, all I see is oh display is better, and then brain wash everyone to believe its better, when actually nothing is done... So many bugs, and he uses patches to fix things from other peoples code but never gives credit, just like he did with Z's first rom... End of the day, he is some kid, who has 'basic coding skillz', I don't see these 'amazing battery hacks' where are they? I can compare my rom, disable _everything_ leave phone alone and don't touch, the phone batter dies the same as the version with the 'battery hacks'... Show us the code changes that have been done, just like developers of any branch show you the changes made and the patch output, show us the code that proves you made something better... The truth is you can't.. You fix what you can and then move onto another project becuase you don't have the skill to finish the one you dealing with... You couldn't even get the rotation to work properly in 2.3 rom... End of the day, you don't have any skill and you tricking people into believing you can do something what you clearly can't... Thats the truth, Wolf is a humble coder in my opinion and never the one to take glory, yet his 2.2 rom was COMPLETE and worked without problems... I'm so sick of these lies to everyone pretending you something that you clearly not...

Guest Lancez

guys, if you have issues with trip, please use PM instead of taking to the public place. we have had enough drama lately and we wouldn't want to see another one. just my 2 cents.

P.S. i'm posting this as a normal member not as a mod :P

Guest Berik84

Excellent, another copy... errmmm I mean another ROM of TRIP :rolleyes:

Just hours after this http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1192152

Sure this was quick.... :lol:

Yes that is true, Doom's thread with solution started at 29th July 2011, 11:09 PM

Trip's at Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:55 AM

Trip wrote this at Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

What did doomlord exactly made for this release? :lol:

He has is own rooted version which is an restore file...

So enlighten me? doomlord did what exactly....?

Maybe more than you Trip

Sorry for OT, I don't have problem with Trip but maybe he could give a credit

Edited by Berik84

Guest iptelesys

guys, if you have issues with trip, please use PM instead of taking to the public place. we have had enough drama lately and we wouldn't want to see another one. just my 2 cents.

Sorry, will make sure not to speak public again.

Guest yesterday

Yes that is true, Doom's thread with solution started at 29th July 2011, 11:09 PM

Trip's at Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:55 AM

Trip wrote this at Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

Maybe more than you Trip

Sorry for OT, I don't have problem with Trip but maybe he could give a credit

Yes. But this one was fast. trip is getting better & better in copying stuff from others.

Guest mt2jjj

wow, hard words again here,, hm i dont care if peoples(devs) steel between self, i cant say is that true, i dont have proof of that and i wont judge anyone, just words that other writes here. is it there a purpose to get a good final rom without bugs, i think it is. so if they must steel between themselves to make perfect rom for us i blw that is ok, if they saying to much and make less...bla bla,if is been developer easy everyone was been dev and make his own rom but its not .maybe is wrong but it is my thinking.

Guest cjsabaki

At a time that should be the most exciting weeks for x10 users, i keep finding myself loathing even logging in here or on xda.

So much for community.

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Guest jpminou
At a time that should be the most exciting weeks for x10 users, i keep finding myself loathing even logging in here or on xda.

So much for community.

+1000000

Guest highaltitude

woohoo, back from a 2500 or so mile trip up north to NewEngland. Got this installed and so far seems cool. Anyone know if there is an actual X10A version, or is it all X10i. I'm sure it doesnt matter, just was wondering if there is anything that might be more "USA" specific. This is a Global Generic?

Guest Neel007

So much for community.

+1

why trip is not coming online btw ?? :unsure:

p.s - i am not asking those to give their thoughts , who actually dont know where trip is....... better keep it in ur mind and stay happy with it...

@chris - sorry by mistake I (-1) ur post. i cant undo it..

Edited by Neel007

Guest cjsabaki

Haven't heard a word from Trip, I would guess he is tweaking his HTC and probably finishing the Miui rom, Since SE sources are not released yet, the camera issue is not just a cut and paste routine...SEMC all the way....

The current se 2.3.3 is just a global generic at this point, more kits should be released i the near future... ( I have been using the Japanese SO-01C release...LOL!!! )

Best regards,

Chris

P.S...All good!!! Wife is wanting MIUI on her HTC BAAAD...... I keep putting it off, dont wanna brick her phone....Maybe next month...LOL!!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Neel007

Haven't heard a word from Trip, I would guess he is tweaking his HTC and probably finishing the Miui rom, Since SE sources are not released yet, the camera issue is not just a cut and paste routine...SEMC all the way....

The current se 2.3.3 is just a global generic at this point, more kits should be released i the near future... ( I have been using the Japanese SO-01C release...LOL!!! )

Best regards,

Chris

ok that's cool.... i hope he will bring MIUI to sensation too.... till now nobody started miui on it..

As it's bootloader is unlocked , it will be officially added by MIUI soon... so it will be easier to port it ....

Guest rendeiro2005

hi Lancez,

i just wonder where´s mod cause i remember to read something about "stolen" material on another thread laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i´m just teasingwink.gif

cheers

R