[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest mt2jjj

I had similar problems last night when I installed the new rom but I also installed the rom with additional content. Try a clean install then see how that goes. Thats what wolf got me to do and everything works perfect. No problems what so ever.

ok,,will try later, thx

Guest JazzLOCO

why dont read and try to click at Speed&Hotfixes, Changelog and important info in the first post? ;)

Yeah, I read late that it was in form of a hotfix, my bad!

Guest iggy2

So far no real issues, installed 007 earlier today and other than SPB time FCing, nothing else. Great ROM Wolf... I notice that some MIUI apps run (Gallery and Sound Recorder) but others don't (i.e. Notes, monitor, Backup, mini music) any reason why? or any way to make them work?

Guest chunkylover2321

everytime I check "Xloud" to switch it on I play music to see a difference but their is no difference. So I go back into settings and I find that "xloud" is unchecked. It never stays checked. Anyone got any ideas?

Guest Eisel

Hey wolf. In op you told about fps uncap. But it dont look like. In quadrant still the 34fps. Greets

the fps is fully unlocked, its due to the stock firmware that its only 34fps.. still improved from original stock 32fps xD

Guest Eisel

everytime I check "Xloud" to switch it on I play music to see a difference but their is no difference. So I go back into settings and I find that "xloud" is unchecked. It never stays checked. Anyone got any ideas?

works for me the other way round, can't uncheck it, but for me there its not needet to uncheck it ^^

Guest chunkylover2321

works for me the other way round, can't uncheck it, but for me there its not needet to uncheck it ^^

Is their anyway to unstick it because I really want to get it working lol

Guest Barhan

Hey, Wolf and other developers!

Thanks for this ROM!

But, just very, very necessary for the normal use of telephone features:

- Switching songs by pressing the volume buttons.

- Power Control integrated in the system tray (as in CM6, 7).

How can this be accomplished if no change in ROM, such as third-party software?

Waiting for answers! Thank you all.

Sorry for the bad English, a language not native.

Guest Bjarte

So I just flashed 007 over 005, I suppose I have every change included in the 006 fix too then, right?

Edited by Bjarte

Guest iggy2

I notice that some MIUI apps run (Gallery and Sound Recorder) but others don't (i.e. Notes, monitor, Backup, mini music) any reason why? or any way to make them work?

anyone have any ideas?

Guest Bluenos3

Awesome, was at football today (Rangers v Chelsea) and tried uploading pics to Facebook and kept getting FC, hopefully V3 fixes all this :D

*EDIT* Spoke to soon, link gives "Invalid or Deleted File." :(

*EDIT 2* Link is here for anyone else having issues from OPs link ;) reboot let phone get a siganl then reboot and flash this (speedtweak)

Edited by Bluenos3

Guest Neel007

Flash main ROM, reboot phone allow it to get signal then reboot and flash Speedtweak ;)

ok... wolf uploaded the new working file meanwhile.... but i am out of my data.... will flash it tomorrow.