Get 100% Mobile BRAVIA engine onto 2.3.3 X10!

Guest xoot7aa7

Guest xoot7aa7

its already been posted here no need of new thread.

Where...I didn't see it (other than wolf's rom thread which has it integrated)

Guest devilsden
Thanks to Z, he has ported, not 50%, but 100% full and working Mobile BRAVIA engine onto our X10 .

It really works and is quite noticeable sometimes!

Just flash over any 2.3.3 ROM (Although some devs like Wolf have customized versions so it doesn't run over other build.prop tweaks)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1193274

Thanks mate

Guest Ri2do

Thanks to Z, he has ported, not 50%, but 100% full and working Mobile BRAVIA engine onto our X10 :D.

It really works and is quite noticeable sometimes!

Just flash over any 2.3.3 ROM (Although some devs like Wolf have customized versions so it doesn't run over other build.prop tweaks)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1193274

Are you sure that this is working, or is it just another joke made by Z?

cause i think it is and it's not funny

Guest xoot7aa7

Are you sure that this is working, or is it just another joke made by Z?

cause i think it is and it's not funny

No, it isn't. There are users who have done comparison pictures. It's the real deal.

First it was a joke, but then he actually did it..apparently it was pretty simple and just a few build.prop tweaks.

here's one comparison:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=16170238&postcount=201

Edited by xoot7aa7

Guest Ri2do

Ok,, maybe

One of the pictures looks sharper, that this could be due to auto focus and not a bravia engine

and BTW: If you remember Trip was trying to have the bravia engine working, but could only make 50% work and it took him a long time, and Z did it in 2 days ?? Hmm something is not right.

Guest xoot7aa7

Ok,, maybe

One of the pictures looks sharper, that this could be due to auto focus and not a bravia engine

and BTW: If you remember Trip was trying to have the bravia engine working, but could only make 50% work and it took him a long time, and Z did it in 2 days ?? Hmm something is not right.

umm....you're completely wrong. This has nothing to do with autofocus. This is the same picture with bravia engine on and off in the settings menu.

3 people have done comparisons. All have differences.

And Z is one of the most experienced dev out there, more than Trip definitely. He's the one who cracked the bootloader, the one who helped root 2.1 in the first place...you can't compare the two.

Be a conspiracy theorist but just admit for once that someone did something better than Trip.

Guest Wolfbreak

LoL FreeXperia Team is what made all and started all for X10 without zdzihu,jerpelea and the whole crew with B4nary and all nothing would happen, even Trips work was based on them at the beginning and Recovery,Flashtool and alot more is all from them so without them X10 Dev would be nothing.

Guest Ri2do

umm....you're completely wrong. This has nothing to do with autofocus. This is the same picture with bravia engine on and off in the settings menu.

3 people have done comparisons. All have differences.

And Z is one of the most experienced dev out there, more than Trip definitely. He's the one who cracked the bootloader, the one who helped root 2.1 in the first place...you can't compare the two.

Be a conspiracy theorist but just admit for once that someone did something better than Trip.

Mate, dont get me wrong.

I'm not comparing Trip to Z, or other devs, I never said that !

I know that Z is a great dev and this could be true.

And the whole conspiracy theory...pffff.. take a break man, I dont do that s**t. I'm to old for childish things like that.

For my the only thing that matter is better X10 experience and I dont care who will deliver it.

Cheers

PS: I dont use stock ROM's anymore, MIUI all-the-way for me, so until someone will include this in a MIUI update I will not try it out.

Edited by Ri2do

Guest xoot7aa7

Mate, dont get me wrong.

I'm not comparing Trip to Z, or other devs, I never said that !

I know that Z is a great dev and this could be true.

And the whole conspiracy theory...pffff.. take a break man, I dont do that s**t. I'm to old for childish things like that.

For my the only thing that matter is better X10 experience and I dont care who will deliver it.

Cheers

PS: I dont use stock ROM's anymore, MIUI all-the-way for me, so until someone will include this in a MIUI update I will not try it out.

ok I aplogize for accusing you, but how you said 'hmmm that doesn't seem right' made it look like you suspected him, thus conspiracy ;)

But sorry if you don't think that way...wrong accusation.

Guest ZePhantom

No, it isn't. There are users who have done comparison pictures. It's the real deal.

First it was a joke, but then he actually did it..apparently it was pretty simple and just a few build.prop tweaks.

here's one comparison:

http://forum.xda-dev...8&postcount=201

Lol

They guy took the same pic .. EXACTLY the same with the engine on and then turned it off ..

without moving even a milimeter ?

The dogs eyes are EXACTLY in the same position ?

hahahahaha

Bravia Engine or Photoshop Engine at work ?

;)

Guest Wolfbreak

Lol

They guy took the same pic .. EXACTLY the same with the engine on and then turned it off ..

hahahahaha

;)

Bravia Engine makes Pictures more colorful and sharper so it doesnt have something to do with the Camera. Its like you press a button and then its sharper.

Guest MIUI X10

Lol

hahahahaha

;)

it is in the gallery i thought?

Guest xoot7aa7

Lol

hahahahaha

;)

The hell? Do you know how the Bravia engine works?

It is a post-processing thing that changes contrast and clarity only in gallery and videos. With a touch of a button you can turn it on and off. THIS IS THE SAME PICTURE WITH THE BRAVIA BUTTON TURNED OFF AND ON.

Derp.

Guest Eisel

It is a post-processing thing that changes contrast and clarity only in gallery and videos. With a touch of a button you can turn it on and off. THIS IS THE SAME PICTURE WITH THE BRAVIA BUTTON TURNED OFF AND ON.

Derp.

you are right in how it should work, but tested it with some hd-pictures and with engine was the same as without, tested on wolfbreaks 2.3.3 hotfix003 rom WITH the so called 100%Bravia Engine...

so may be he was right in photoshop ;)

don't really know if its working for others, but i can only say, what i see ;)

Guest ZePhantom

Derp.

I know how it works mate .. but that photo is photoshopped.

:)

I have Wolfs Rom installed and there is no changes with or without the engine

Guest ZePhantom

Did you tried enabling it and disable again then reboot and then enable and test again.

I tried a few times.

I cant seem to notice any difference .. definately not to the degree that the pics show.

Guest xoot7aa7

I know how it works mate .. but that photo is photoshopped.

:)

I have Wolfs Rom installed and there is no changes with or without the engine

There is...

3 people tried and got the same results. sometimes it does more editing, sometimes it does less, depending on the picture. I'm pretty sure 3 people don't photoshop.

Also, it's Z, I trust him 150%. He is the man who is the reason we can do so much with the X10.

Guest Moritd

There is...

3 people tried and got the same results. sometimes it does more editing, sometimes it does less, depending on the picture. I'm pretty sure 3 people don't photoshop.

Also, it's Z, I trust him 150%. He is the man who is the reason we can do so much with the X10.

i`ve tried it with my x10 and my friend`s x10 there is diffrence beetween off BE and on BE at pictures but not much diffrence @ videos

Guest Neel007

i`ve tried it with my x10 and my friend`s x10 there is diffrence beetween off BE and on BE at pictures but not much diffrence @ videos

i have screen shot it one photo with on/off bravia engine and copied both the files to my laptop... both exactly looks the same.... I dont believe it now.....

if it's software rendering only , it must have some changes ... but it isnt.... it's -100% bravia engine....

can anybody tell me , in what all apps bravia engine works.?? i dont think it works on whole rom.... i see no difference at all...

does it work only in gallery???

Thanx :)

Guest Eisel

i have screen shot it one photo with on/off bravia engine and copied both the files to my laptop... both exactly looks the same.... I dont believe it now.....

if it's software rendering only , it must have some changes ... but it isnt.... it's -100% bravia engine....

can anybody tell me , in what all apps bravia engine works.?? i dont think it works on whole rom.... i see no difference at all...

does it work only in gallery???

Thanx :)

yes, gallery ist the only app effected by bravia

but for me there wasnt any difference too ;)

Guest Moritd

yes, gallery ist the only app effected by bravia

but for me there wasnt any difference too ;)

LoL ofc works only @ gallery it`s for Mobile display not pc ... you can see diffrence if u have 2 x10i at hand not at pc.the bravia effect will not add to picture it will add to display so each time you see photos in your phone you can feel diffrence