I need a theme maker!

Guest Sami Beck

Guest Sami Beck

Hi, Basically I Have created a ROM from various leaks and I am not looking for someone who I can work with to make a theme for this ROM! You will be fully credited etc etc.

Either reply to this message or probably the easiest way it to tweet me! "@SamSamoon"

Guest t0mm13b

Hi, Basically I Have created a ROM from various leaks and I am not looking for someone who I can work with to make a theme for this ROM! You will be fully credited etc etc.

Either reply to this message or probably the easiest way it to tweet me! "@SamSamoon"

You looking for theme maker - head over here :)

Guest TheManicGibbon

You looking for theme maker - head over here :)

Kitchen is down at the moment. I agree though, when it's back up, definitely a good place to start :)

Guest TheManicGibbon

Yeah whats up with the kitchen? It's been more than a day, must be a big update :D

Their hosting server broke, and the dude who runs it is away on his holidays, and is trying to do admin work on a server on his Desire tongue.gif I think he's given up and going to fix it when he gets home.

Sorry to dash your hopes wink.gif

i could make you a theme...