What's next after HTC HD2?

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

Hi all,

I have been using my HTC HD2 with Android installed on it for a while and I love it, far better than Windows Mobile.

However it's time to get a proper Android phone. So which upgrade path should I go next? The specs will need to be very similar to HTC HD2, but faster & bigger memory obviously. :D

I was thinking of HTC Sensation due to similar size as my HTC HD2, but should I be looking at something better & newer? If so, which one?

Thanks all!

Guest tsutton

Went to the city today and tried out HTC Sensation and also Samsung Galaxy 2. I'm leaning toward the HTC at the moment... nut sure, but I think it's to do with the weight, the feel and ease of use with the interface.

• 1 month later...

Have you found your replacement?

Werent you pleased with the LEO running Android CM7?

Im asking because Im looking for an affordable large Android and the Leo has great hardware...

Is Android completely ironed out on Leo?

Does GPS, WiFi, Camera, Viedo camera, front camera, etc... all work ok in Android or are some functions missing?

Yes, I've gone with Samsung Galaxy S II and already loving it. :)

For the HD2, I've been running the Android version for a while and I'm pretty happy with it. Everything works, all hardware bits. You however need to find a ROM that has all of the support as not all of them have put in full support. I'm using HyperDroid by pongster, running on cLK bootloader and I'm happy with it.