If you have on eyou already know

Guest aaww

Guest Rob Watson

Yep i have random problems with screen locking up and also have had to take battery out to reboot.

Also had wifi drop off on many occassions

Noticed it more since the latest Firmware update from Vodafone (1.35.161.2)

Was about to go back to HTC/Vodafone but it seems that even a new phone will not resolve issue.

Real shame as this phone has great potential but at the moment is greatly flawed!

Guest angamb

Greatly flawed??!! What? ... That's over reacting for sure.

I don't see huge numbers of people complaining of this issue, I certainly don't have any problems since owning mine from UK launch day. This phone is awesome and I would not trade it for any other model currently on the market.

Now permanently rooted / S-OFF and 417 apps on board my Sensation, I do have the best phone ever.

Guest Rob Watson

Greatly flawed??!! What? ... That's over reacting for sure.

I don't see huge numbers of people complaining of this issue, I certainly don't have any problems since owning mine from UK launch day. This phone is awesome and I would not trade it for any other model currently on the market.

Now permanently rooted / S-OFF and 417 apps on board my Sensation, I do have the best phone ever.

I have spoken to HTC and even they have acknowledged that a large number of users are having problems. They are currently working on a new release to resolve these issues. Therefore currently the phone is flawed.

Don't get me wrong I am a fan and I am sure that these issues will be fixed, however seeing that this is HTC's flagship device it is disappointing that so many users are having the same problem.

Look, feel and functionality is great, it just needs to be a bit more robust. Fingers crossed

• 1 month later...

You need to take the back cover off, there is a small silver square on the cover that a small silver square with a nipple touches.If you look on xda theres pics and a fix

• 1 month later...
Guest Anarchist2204

Urghh my sensation has been back multiple times for various issues like power button. melting etc..

when this happens to me. remove the back cover. take out the battery. rub where the so called "nipple" touched the cover with some wire wool. give the " nipple" a few presses in and out (this sounds wrong) and replace the cover... fixed it for me.. that metal nipple is the ground of the screen so it needs to make contact to the cover. then as the cover is metal you ground it. thats my understanding from reading posts on xda...