2.3.5 nigtly #152 by 4pda

Guest mladenovic73

Guest plegdroid

158 is definitely my rom of choice@ the moment, really responsive and smooth

can't remember to well how 2.1 responded but this has to be close to stock. even with what little inperfections it has, I would still stick with this until a much better version was found,

thank you 4PDA for such a pleasurable rom

:D

Guest Khan Miro

Indeed a good rom. Battery life is confusing me. At some state of percentage is very strong, and on other - weak. Maybe the method for calculating the battery percentage needs to be rewritten or ... Anyway, I stick to this ROM and wait for every update :)

I was with mooncake 1.113 and then transfered to #152 and after that #158. It ain't a mistake that after the mooncake I didn't wipe (I'm sick of wipes) I just deleted cache and installed the ROM over the previous.

Guest plegdroid

Indeed a good rom. Battery life is confusing me. At some state of percentage is very strong, and on other - weak. Maybe the method for calculating the battery percentage needs to be rewritten or ... Anyway, I stick to this ROM and wait for every update :)

I was with mooncake 1.113 and then transfered to #152 and after that #158. It ain't a mistake that after the mooncake I didn't wipe (I'm sick of wipes) I just deleted cache and installed the ROM over the previous.

yam top rom! :D

Guest Racerboy

Indeed a good rom. Battery life is confusing me. At some state of percentage is very strong, and on other - weak.

i think the desktop battery status icon is the best judge of battery life with this rom,if you check the settings/about phone part and go on battery info it says about 15% - 20% less and i`ve wiped/re-calibrated the battery aswell but either way this rom is excellent for battery life no question.......

My phone is the ZTE T3020, from Telstra in Australia. I've tried three of the 2.3.5 roms, including #158, but in each case the WIFI connection is dropped consistently every three minutes. As a result file transfers fail.

I revert to 2.3.4 #1.88, which is working very well, and does not drop WIFI while the phone is awake.

No one else seems to be reporting this issue on 2.3.5.

With the regular three minute dropout, I was wondering if there is a configuration setting that might cause this effect.