Superboot is a boot.img that when flashed, will root your device the first time you boot (installing su and the superuser APK). No need to flash the system partition, no messing with the contents of your data partition, no overwriting the shipped ROM on your device, just flash the boot image using the instructions below and you're done!
APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Before download, you need to check your device 'about' screen to determine which superboot version you need.
- Superboot for OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 24866507d5b2819a2369f69a5783882d
How to use Superboot - Windows, Linux and OSX
- Download the Superboot zip file above and extract to a directory
- Ensure USB debugging is enabled in 'Settings -> Development' and that, if on Windows, you have installed any requested drivers
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-superboot-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh' followed by './install-superboot-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh' followed by 'sudo ./install-superboot-linux.sh'
That's it! Enjoy!